Naruto's Kurama Avatar

tophgreg

Credits
Hi just want to know why Naruto only uses his' Kurama avatar instead of transforming kurama himself, can't he do it or for some other reason?

Never really detailed, other than speculation that it takes proper training to fully manifest the bijuu. But honestly I think the chakra avatar form is stronger than a body one.

Never really detailed, other than speculation that it takes proper training to fully manifest the bijuu. But honestly I think the chakra avatar form is stronger than a body one.
Thanks man, you have a point seeing that naruto can actually create shadow clones of this avatar kurama, it does seem stronger than just a single kurama

Yep that's true a stand alone kurama is weaker than the combined Naruto/Kurama Chakra form, which is quite formidable since Naruto has developed his chakra so much that it can equate to the chakra of a stand alone kurama. Naruto and Kurama's combined chakra is one of the most powerful combinations because it magnifies each ones chakra.

Yep that's true a stand alone kurama is weaker than the combined Naruto/Kurama Chakra form, which is quite formidable since Naruto has developed his chakra so much that it can equate to the chakra of a stand alone kurama. Naruto and Kurama's combined chakra is one of the most powerful combinations because it magnifies each ones chakra.
Oh really ?! Thanks man thats the clarification I needed I didn't knew that the avatar was actually a combination of both kurama's and naruto's chakra, so that is whyyy hahaha thanks again!!

Back