NBA 2k14

ThaConcept

Awards
Credits
How do you guys feel about 2k14 overall?

I personally think the game's too clumsy and they should have kept the controls the same as '13. 
You lose the ball way to easily and it's so easy to file somebody. Overall the game is good but it could have been way better in my opinion.

I agree that the controls are a little messed up. The graphics are great, the gameplay is ok but there's a few glitches sometimes when your shooting the ball. The game could have been a lot better but overall it's still good and fun to play.

I really love the game to be honest. Right now it is the only game that I really spend good time playing. I mean if the controls aren't working for you then maybe you should look into the controller setting a set it to one that suits you. I like it though and I really do have lots of fun playing the game.

I dont think NBA has really advanced alot since 11.
I loved the older NBA games and i dont like how the series is going and feel like it needs some fresh ideas and some new gameplay elements to improve the game.

I have played this game on the PS4 and I think it's great! I didn't notice the differences from the previous version that the OP has said. I dunno, maybe it's just me but it still feels like 2K13 to me. Anyways, the graphics are just plain awesome. The atmosphere in the different arenas is incredible. It has a very competitive aura and makes the player really enjoy playing the game of basketball.

ThaConcept said:
How do you guys feel about 2k14 overall?

I personally think the game's too clumsy and they should have kept the controls the same as '13. 
You lose the ball way to easily and it's so easy to file somebody. Overall the game is good but it could have been way better in my opinion.
Couldn't agree any more with you. It's a decent game and the graphics are really good, it just seems a little too much like a video game. I didn't quite get the real action feel that I get with games like Madden. Everything seems too simulated. (Moves, dunks, etc.)

Back