NBA 2K18

Players playing this game these day is getting lesser. I think because of the new NBA will be release in few months. I am not really knowledgeable about NBA as I do not really play these type of game, sports game is the least appealing for me.

I really like to play NBA game in console way back 2015 until now I play NBA 2K18. Now I think players of NBA 2K18 are lesser because of those other online games such as Rules of Survival. But when new NBA will be release, maybe players will increase. I just hope so that the new version will be much better than old one.

For me, it was good more moves and play you could do here almost in real. graphics is good too they really look alike the face of the real player

I am playing this game in my android phone. I am really happy I got it for free in a website that I cannot remember. I am just a fan of it and having a low grade PC cannot help me in playing the game in PC version. That is why I am just playing in a mobile.

One of my favorite game. All of my friends are playing NBA 2K18. We just love to play basketball even we are not on a basketball court. Basketball is life...

We enjoy playing basketball in real and in consoles too. We used to bet on each side and battling until the game ends. We always use 2 controllers and sub players every quarter ends and it is really enjoyable.

Back