Need a singature Pic

Goomba

Goomba
Awards
Credits
Make sure it has Mario,has Mario(name and picture of him)in it,and starmen in the background.

-Have a good render with good quality (keep it in a link)
-Be clear about which colors you want (provide hex codes, if you want)
-Be clear about how you want it to look (Lakitu with a fish on his hook, or something)

Mario with...starmen in the background with Mario's name on it I doubt would look any good. Your missing colors, background image for the stuff to be on and what are the guys doing? Be as specific as you can so that we, the creators know how to make it.

Example in spoiler.
like say someone wanted a picture of a dragon made. Well what type of dragon? Chinese? Western? (wings on/by shoulders) are the wings connected to its arms? Does it have smooth scales or rigid sharp scales? What is its age range? Old or baby? Does it have hair? What color would it be? Does it have horns? Where are they located? Does it have scars from bast battles? Is it preparing to tear into a fresh kill? Or is it laying down thinking of what to do? Lots of specifics=greater detail=looks 100x better.

And I'm willing to make it, I just have to wait till my computer comes in with my bro and after school. (had to get a data transfer to my new one and try said it would take an extra day and not a few hours. -__- ten I gotta reinstall GIMP and then give're.)

Yellow starmen, sky background, red name and idol

Last edited by a moderator:
Standing is idoling and what he's doing in is idoling by what i ment, in other word mario in his neutral stance

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so you meant idle then, rather than idol, heh. Same sound, different spelling, different meaning. But thanks for clearing that up.

So the position of Mario is idle from what I can tell, Toon Ike.

Back