Need for Speed: Most Wanted Trailer

sumicool7

Awards
Credits
This is the trailer for Need for Speed: Most Wanted coming in October :)
The graphics are really stunning!

So is this just going to be a re-make of the original or is it going to be completely different?

Graphics sure do look great. But it doesn't make the game worth buying, I just hope they do it right and it isn't just a whole game with you running away from the cops.

The graphics look great and the game looks pretty cool. My only question so far is why are they calling it Most Wanted? Surely that will cause confusion with the previous game of the same title. Could at least call it Most Wanted 2 or something.

As EA confirmed last week, Need for Speed Most Wanted is the next Need for Speed game. During its press conference today, EA revealed that the game will let players race against each other to become #1 on their personal Most Wanted List.

Most Wanted takes place in an open world where players can drive anywhere, race against rivals, challenge friends or mess with cops. Players will compete to jump the furthest, have the most pursuits, etc. to earn speed points. Speed Points let players move up the most wanted list. The game will use EA’s social service Autolog for leaderboards.

EA says there are "no rules" -- each race has a start and finish, but how and where you race are up to you. There will be no lobbies or wait times, and instead players can jump directly into an open world.

Copied this information from Demon_Skeith's post.
The no rules and open world concept looks promising :)

Wow that's amazing. There are scenes in it that I can't tell the difference between game and real life. This is going to be crazy on my 42" LCD TV, can't wait.

Wow that's amazing. There are scenes in it that I can't tell the difference between game and real life. This is going to be crazy on my 42" LCD TV, can't wait.
I would say that it will be the best thing you'll need :grin:
Imagining playing NFS on 42" screen :o
Blows my mind away to be honest :grin:

The graphics sure look great. I am also looking for no-rule gameplay coz that's how I drive in my games LOL. Bring it on EA, let's see what you have got!

I'm so happy. I'm a hardcore NFS most wanted fan. I have played carbon,Shift, etc but i would rate NFSMW as the number one game. Its one of my favorite games. I'm waiting for this game to be relased

Looking at it, I think of Burnout Paradise, but I never played NFS: Most Wanted, so maybe it is like the original game. I guess when more of it is shown, we'll know for sure.

The original NFS Most Wanted is one of my top 10 games of all time. I have easily put in over 200 hours. If this is anything like the original (and hopefully better), it will be my new favorite game. I can't wait!

Looking at it, I think of Burnout Paradise, but I never played NFS: Most Wanted, so maybe it is like the original game. I guess when more of it is shown, we'll know for sure.
It is being made by the same people who made the Burnout series so it's likely that it will have similarities with it.

Oh, I know it's made by Criterion, but what I saw at E3 went beyond similarities, it was actually Burnout Paradise. You have to look at the longer trailer to really see it.

On the one hand I like the graphics, but on the other I'm not sure how well the gameply concept will pan out. This is one game I won't picking up to much later if at all.

Back