Need for Speed

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ5nchDm6o

Seems like the franchise is getting a reboot, this title will launch around spring. Looking forward to seeing what this game will turn out like - pretty fun series. 

like we need more racing games.

Demon_Skeith said:
like we need more racing games.
Need for Speed used to be a big player in the genre, I agree it is overdone. Forza, Driveclub, Project Cars, F1, Need for Speed, The Crew. I am probably forgetting some too. 

This looks like an okay car game.

I wish EA was making Need for Speed Underground 3 instead of making a reboot of the original NFS series. With NFS Underground, at least it had cool looking cars, and car modifications.

I'm not too excited about this game since there are too many racing games which are pretty similar.

I bet, many gamers who play car games probably now play other car games like Grand Theft Auto V since there is more to do in the game rather than just driving. Players can also fly air planes, helicopters, and other vehicles in GTA.

I love the Need for Speed series! I can't wait for the new game to come out. I do hope that it feels like underground though.

My brother will enjoy this as he normally does with EA games, but I feel as though this is a bit redundant. There are really way too many of these types of games out here. However, the trailer does look promising, especially if the footage is from the game.

I can't wait to get this! At last they are bringing back the best bits of most wanted and underground! Really looking forward to it I really hope they don't mess up

Back