Need New Friends! c:

B

BleedTheFreak

Hi there, everyone!
I recently went through my friends list and removed the people who didn't play/talk with me.
And now I've only got 7 friends. :c
Haha, anyway, I really want new friends!
The games I currently have are; Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Nintendogs + Cats, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Colors! 3D, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario 3D Land.
I'm hoping to get Mario Kart 7 soon.
And of course Pokemon X or Y (Haven't decided yet.)
And I absolutely LOVE SwapNote!​
Even if it's just a normal chat, or drawing silly things. :)
I really would like to add people who want to get to know each other.​
I love meeting new people!​
A few things about me;​
I am 16. I live in Virginia. I love animals, I have a lot of pets. I love to draw! I'm getting used to drawing with the 3DS, so I'm not too good right now, haha.​
I would die without music! I mainly listen to classic rock, metal, hard rock, alternative, southern rock, etc.​
I'm a very open minded person, and I'm easy to get along with!​
I'm looking forward to meet you all!​
My Friend Code is:​
0275 - 7440 - 8458​
Name:​
Ashley​
Please comment your Codes and I will add you all back as soon as possible!​
Have a good day, and happy gaming!!​

Hey! I just joined 3ds community and i am looking forward to making 3ds friends well...my friend code is 4527-7381-2754 and my name is Rey

Add Me! :grin:

Ashely please add me. I added you. Name is sahleenah friend code is 3411-1609-7866

Ashely please add me. I added you. Name is sahleenah friend code is 3411-1609-7866

Me too I recently joined my name is Dino and my FC is 2380-3076-5843
Please add me

Hey! I just joined 3ds community and i am looking forward to making 3ds friends well...my friend code is 4527-7381-2754 and my name is Rey

Add Me! :grin:

I added you all, sorry it took me a while to reply. I haven't checked back for a while. :)

Hi :) I hope I'm not too late for this.. But anyways, it'd be great to have you as a friend :grin: my name is Anna, and I'm 16 as well :) I mostly play Pokémon X, but I have mk7 too. And I absolutely LOVE swapnote/letterbox. I send tons of drawings, but I'd love to just talk too :)
My friend code is: 0834 1033 4627
Oh and I'm completely new to this community so if I did something wrong, that's probably why X)

Hi :) I hope I'm not too late for this.. But anyways, it'd be great to have you as a friend :grin: my name is Anna, and I'm 16 as well :) I mostly play Pokémon X, but I have mk7 too. And I absolutely LOVE swapnote/letterbox. I send tons of drawings, but I'd love to just talk too :)
My friend code is: 0834 1033 4627
Oh and I'm completely new to this community so if I did something wrong, that's probably why X)

You haven't done anything wrong yet, no worries. I suggest you introduce yourself in the aptly named introductions thread, however. You'll get a lot of people to add you there. Here, I'll link you. Just make your own thread and watch it blossom.

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/forum/13-introductions/

Well new to the community as well so feel free to add me, name Mohammed and friend code is 0361-7499-4420 and a 19 year old who loves pokemon X

Back