Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So I will most defiantly be getting a PS4 soon and I need to know what I should get for games. Here is a few I plan to get:

Batman arkham Knight
Infamous
Ratchet and Clank remake

I forget what else I should plan on get, don't matter if its online or physical game but I rather have disc.

Don't know if you've played The Last of Us or the Uncharted games but if you haven't I would highly recommend those. If you are interested in replaying Final Fantasy games, you have many options there... I'd suggest getting the new World of Final Fantasy as people seem to be loving that. I personally adored The Witcher 3 and would recommend that to anyone, depends if it is your type of game though.

Don't know if you've played The Last of Us or the Uncharted games but if you haven't I would highly recommend those. If you are interested in replaying Final Fantasy games, you have many options there... I'd suggest getting the new World of Final Fantasy as people seem to be loving that. I personally adored The Witcher 3 and would recommend that to anyone, depends if it is your type of game though.

PS4 is old enough I like to get some old classics first since they would be cheaper. Your admin is broke these days paying the staff bill :p

Back