Staff member
Full GL Member
Credits
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card

Basically, ^this^ is the first time I've heard of it. From a Nintendo Direct back on February the 17th, 2021. It looks like the type of indie title about clever decision-making, quick reflexes, and varied skills—a roguelike first-person shooter. Yeah, it looks like Boomerang X and maybe like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive surf mode. But I don't want to sound like LeafyIsHere. I want to get on the hype train for this title because the character design looks so darn good. I get to die, shoot demons, and best of all, it isn't rated M. Not saying I wouldn't like DOOM, but it is nice to see a neon white setting or maps. It has a lot of positive press already so I have no doubt there's good rating for it but I have to say it was worth the wait.

Might just list some ratings.

Also, CGMagazine gave it a 9.5/10
Wherever you read, it sounds great.

Reactions: cm2
Saw a video of the true ending of the game,
not happy with what happened to PLOT girl Red though she was revived i think, but MC was still in "limbo" by endgame, a cliffhanger-y ending

Saw a video of the true ending of the game,
not happy with what happened to PLOT girl Red though she was revived i think, but MC was still in "limbo" by endgame, a cliffhanger-y ending
Aw man I don't have the wallet for a sequel... ^^; Maybe I'll pretend it loops on itself.

Aw man I don't have the wallet for a sequel... ^^; Maybe I'll pretend it loops on itself.
Well a sequel could still be ways off, use the time to safe some money?

Basically, ^this^ is the first time I've heard of it. From a Nintendo Direct back on February the 17th, 2021. It looks like the type of indie title about clever decision-making, quick reflexes, and varied skills—a roguelike first-person shooter. Yeah, it looks like Boomerang X and maybe like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive surf mode. But I don't want to sound like LeafyIsHere. I want to get on the hype train for this title because the character design looks so darn good. I get to die, shoot demons, and best of all, it isn't rated M. Not saying I wouldn't like DOOM, but it is nice to see a neon white setting or maps. It has a lot of positive press already so I have no doubt there's good rating for it but I have to say it was worth the wait.

Might just list some ratings.

Also, CGMagazine gave it a 9.5/10
Wherever you read, it sounds great.

Did they get steve blum to voice the character? :surpise:

Back