froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

I wonder how popular Netflix games will be. It is nice that Netflix games are actual apps, so it is possible to play them offline if there is an offline single player story mode that does not need an internet connection.

Last edited:
That’s interesting..
movies & games basically go together so we see what they can put out.

I agree it is interesting.

I wonder will some of Netflix mobile game apps will also contain movie trailers and short films to watch within a game.

It is nice that Netflix game apps come bundle with a Netflix video streaming subscription, so Netflix subscribers don't need to pay more money to play the Netflix game, or watch ads in the game.

Netflix can also pay game makers a fair amount of money to make games instead of relying on money from selling games for a few dollars or ads from Google Play.

I agree it is interesting.

I wonder will some of Netflix mobile game apps will also contain movie trailers and short films to watch within a game.

It is nice that Netflix game apps come bundle with a Netflix video streaming subscription, so Netflix subscribers don't need to pay more money to play the Netflix game, or watch ads in the game.

Netflix can also pay game makers a fair amount of money to make games instead of relying on money from selling games for a few dollars or ads from Google Play.
I love the idea, I would never think of Netflix getting in to the gaming subscription world but at the same time it does make sense :grin:

That’s my thought too

Is an interesting feature to see 'Netflix adding the option of playing games within their platform. I think the gaffers in the video mentioned downloading those Netflix games using the Netflix account, let's see how it will go when others starts making use of their Netflix account to download games.

Back