Netflix's He-Man Animated Series

Last edited:
Saw interview video:

Read Fans are disappointed because
He-man died, the heck !
, I will watch it soon.

Saw the first 2 episodes. It's good, it's quite dark and the ship between Teela and adam/He-man is nicely done but I understand why fans are disappointed, I am too a bit disappointed. Though I suspect there will be a twist in the second season, going to contiune to watch the rest of season 1...

Last edited:
Wow the old show is back but the it is re-polished and looks like Anime. That is great, waiting for it to view it.

Finished watching season 1. Though I am a bit disappointed because
He-Man died in the first Episode later got revived but got fatally wounded and Skeletor got revived and snatched grayskull's power
, Still it's quite dark and it's good as a whole. And It's more about Teela rather than He-Man lol.

Thanks for the review cm2, let me check it and see how it turns out for me.

Finished watching season 1. Though I am a bit disappointed because
He-Man died in the first Episode later got revived but got fatally wounded and Skeletor got revived and snatched grayskull's power
, Still it's quite dark and it's good as a whole. And It's more about Teela rather than He-Man lol.

that is some bad back and forth.

that is some bad back and forth.
Yes that's the bad part and thus my disappointment, but the rest is good, with the other characters story stuff and the lore as a whole.

8IQwkLY.png

Last edited:
how the battles?
Pretty good, though needs more screentime of He-Man doing battle instead of Teela and the rest. Hopefully Season 2 will fix that...

Skeletor and Evil Lyn ship is rather one way, Evil Lyn fangirling Skeletor lol

Last edited:
Saw season 2 trailer, really spoiler-y

Saw season 2 it's great, Savage He-Man and sorceress Teela.

Skeletor and Evil Lynn kiss cracked me up lmao i mean Skeletor got no lips lol

Saw Savage He-Man action figure:
bgM2RSF.jpg

Back