Netflix's Live Action One Piece

What's the point? Even if it's good, netflix will just cancel it the moment it slightly drops in viewership and fans will be left with an incomplete story.

They did put a lot of effort into that set. They can milk that set for the amount of content the show possibly has to offer.

Read this from CBR lol two piece:

Eiichiro Oda, the manga creator of One Piece, teased the idea of making a spinoff to his popular Shōnen Jump series.

On Twitter, sandman (@sandman_AP) shared interesting information regarding Oda's future after One Piece. In an official YouTube video from Feb. 14th, 2020, Oda humorously mentioned his interest in creating a new manga called "Two Piece" after One Piece ends. Although Oda commented in jest, he admires Akira Toriyama's approach of occasionally releasing a brief manga series.

Read this from CBR lol two piece:

Eiichiro Oda, the manga creator of One Piece, teased the idea of making a spinoff to his popular Shōnen Jump series.

On Twitter, sandman (@sandman_AP) shared interesting information regarding Oda's future after One Piece. In an official YouTube video from Feb. 14th, 2020, Oda humorously mentioned his interest in creating a new manga called "Two Piece" after One Piece ends. Although Oda commented in jest, he admires Akira Toriyama's approach of occasionally releasing a brief manga series.

When or if and I do mean if he finishes one piece, the man won't take on anything extreme again.

I don't see how this can go well at all. The story is massively involved and the CG would need to be a fortune to even get reasonably good. I mean the main character stretches like crazy in every way, that means that needs to be happening all the time and there is no way Netflix is doing that.

You know some shit's funky when they haven't even dropped the trailer yet with any of the actors.

Why are anime companies doing this? This shit flopped with Disney, Death Note Live Actions were complete flops, AOT live-actions were meme gold mines, Cowboy Bebop was shit.

Just stop doing live-action adaptations. I don't need to see some meat puppet being stringed along doing out-of-this-world and ludicrous shit that is only really capable in animation.

Last edited:
You know some shit's funky when they haven't even dropped the trailer yet with any of the actors.

Why are anime companies doing this? This shit flopped with Disney, Death Note Live Actions were complete flops, AOT live-actions were meme gold mines, Cowboy Bebop was shit.

Just stop doing live-action adaptations. I don't need to some meat puppet being stringed a long doing out-of-this-world and ludicrous shit that is only really capable in animation.

This, just dump the money into animation that perfects it.

Back