New 3DS games we want that arent announced

Super Leaf

Official N3DSC Leaf
Awards
Credits
What 3DS games would you like to see announced?like mine these (NEW games shown with the best developer)

10.Mario Party(Hudson)
9.Super Smash Bros.(HAL Laboratory)
8.2d Zelda(Nintendo EAD)
7.Donkey Kong jungle beat 2(Nintendo EAD)
6.Luigis Mansion(Nintendo EAD
5.Pikmin 3(Nintendo EAD)
4.Wario Land 5(Nintendo EAD)
3.Kirby unreleased Gamecube game(HAL Laboratory)
2.Mario & Luigi(AlphaDream)
1.YOSHIS ISLAND!!(Nintendo EAD)

Also i hope that the 3d mario game is super mario sunhine sequel

Last edited by a moderator:
New Super Mario bros 3DS
Smash Bros
Metroid
Pikmin 3
Luigi's Mansion 2
There's more, but I can't think.

I'd go for a Super Smash Bros and a Metroid too. And an Ace Attorney game (No the "Gyakuten Saiban vs. Professor Layton" game doesn't count >_>). :3

New Super Mario bros 3DS
Smash Bros
Metroid
Pikmin 3
Luigi's Mansion 2
There's more, but I can't think.
actually a 2d mario game was announced which will probably be a new super mario bros

Well, you have a point, they could technically make just 'Super Mario Bros 8', but I think a new New Super Mario Bros game is pretty much guaranteed.

I really hope we get a SM64 remake...
are you kidding,that would be horrible!especially since it can play the ds one!i would like a super mario sunshine remake or i really hope the new iwata 3d mario game will be a super mario sunshine 2 or a new kind

Except SM64 was better than Sunshine.
i dont think so but its just an opinion that i like sunshine WAY better than 64.and did you know about the ds remake

I think Nintendo would rather not waste their time remaking the same game a third time.

Although, the Super Mario game for the 3DS will probably be Super Mario World, since Miyamoto said he wants to remake it the way he originally wanted it to be. He ran out of time for the original.

As for Super Smash Bros., Sakurai said he didn't want to work on a SSB for handheld. Though, for that matter someone else could take over.

And BioApple, keep in mind that the Ace Attorney games that are being made now are only the mashup you mentioned(which will definitely count since it brings back Phoenix for once) and the Investigations series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno. I loved that game. Sunshine wasn't bad, but I liked SM64 and SM64DS much better.

I wish they'd explain that goddamn book in the bottle, though.

Donkey Kong 64 3DS

I think Nintendo would rather not waste their time remaking the same game a third time.

Although, the Super Mario game for the 3DS will probably be Super Mario World, since Miyamoto said he wants to remake it the way he originally wanted it to be. He ran out of time for the original.

As for Super Smash Bros., Sakurai said he didn't want to work on a SSB for handheld. Though, for that matter someone else could take over.

And BioApple, keep in mind that the Ace Attorney games that are being made now are only the mashup you mentioned(which will definitely count since it brings back Phoenix for once) and the Investigations series.
i hope its new!super mario world
smwmarioyoshi.gif
or my most wanted game; a yoshis island sequel developed by nintendo EAD
YoshiBounce.gif

Back