Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
WB Games tweeted this

Every few seconds another logo cuts in, people speculated a new batman game. Dualshockers said:
comic book legend Scott Synder tweeted and quickly deleted a reply to the original video that included the hashtag “bewarethecourtofowls”. With Sony doing their next State of Play this week and The Game Awards only a few months away, this certainly seems like the perfect time to start up the marketing machine for a major Batman game.

Wonder if it's indeed the court of owls. the cut in logo looks different than the owls' though.

I'll be happy to have another batman game (still need to knock out spidy though) but only if it plays like the earlier arkham games.

It would be cool if the new Batman game is going to allow batman cruising a normal gotham city searching for clues, questioning/apprehending/tracking suspects, solving crimes basically full blown detective batman + the usual fighter batman gameplay.

The rocksteady and the tell tales games all of them, nothing as deep like the Sherlock Holmes games or LA. Noir

Too bad Kevin Conroy will not be the voice of Batman in the new game, from dualshockers:

One thing that has now been confirmed though is that longtime Batman voice actor Kevin Conroy will not be associated with the title. Speaking to publication JOE, Conroy himself simply said “I’m not” when asked if he’d be involved with the newest Batman game. Conroy continued on stating “I don’t know why,” in regards to his lack of involvement.

Would be nice to see Batman Beyond.

Time for Terry to take the spotlight eh. There was a not so good BB game waaay back for the psx if I remember right. Though if it's a batman beyond game I reckon Conroy would voice old bat in the game.

Last edited:
Back