New characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Regret

The Guy Who Hates Himself
Awards
Credits
I think there should be more characters like shy guy mega man pokemon trainer hoenn region or maybe even Silver (from sonic).

Hang on, do you mean just in Brawl?? Or in Smash Bros 4??
I'll presume you mean SSB4, I'd love to see Ghirahim and Waluigi as playable characters. And Mii.

I'd love to see Starfy, Waddle Dee, Ghirahim,Ridley, Mii, and A Mario enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope they don't get rid of Toon Link!

I'm not sure about having Brendan in Super Smash Bros. He's just too similar to Pokemon Trainer Red.
I would, however, love to see Miror B. in the next Super Smash Bros. game, commanding his army of Ludicolo. I also want Ghirahim as a playable character.

I would like to see some DK enemies, like K. Rool or Kritter. I would also like to see more third-party characters from franchises that mainly appear on Nintendo consoles, like maybe some characters from Dragon Quest (which isn't a huge impossibility considering Fortune Street Wii).

Maybe Zekrom or Reshiram in a pokeball!

Why does everyone want hoenn trainer in anyway? The entire third gen was uninspired. There. I said it. Besides, they would add gold or Lyra in first.
That aside, I would love to see Oersted (from Live A Live), Ridley, Starfy, Gemerl from Sonic Advance 3, Alex Kidd, Ichigo, Lloyd Irving, Kratos Aurion, and tons of other characters, Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go cry now.

Pokemon trainer wise I think they should just keep the one from the first gen. None of the other lead trainers are as good, imo. When I say good I mean they don't have an appealing design.

Really though if they keep Ness and Lucas I'm fine. I hope they keep Toon Link too. I need someone to beat on a regular basis.

As for new characters it's hard to say I kind of want Shadow, Tails, or Knuckles if there's another Sonic character. Then again since Shadow would be a clone of Sonic maybe Silver could be a cool character, but Sonic 06 wasn't released for Wii so I don't think it would hapen.

I think they should have a character duo similar to the Ice Climbers, in Micaiah and Sothe, from the Fire Emblem series. The two would make an interesting combination, and a diverse and imaginative addition to the series. Or possibly it could be similar to the Zelda/Sheik character where you can switch between the two.

Sothe_and_Micaiah_intro.png

Also, I would become a slave to Nintendo if they put at least ONE Golden Sun character in the game. Isaac, Garet, Ivan, Felix, Piers, Jenna... anybody would be fine for me. The assist trophy for Isaac was a very disappointing representative of the series. Being a loyal fan of the Golden Sun series, I would definitely be happy to see any of that list make it in the game.

Golden_sun_cast.png

Professor E. Gadd needs some Nintendo love. I have a feeling he's going to make an appearance soon is some Nintendo character infested game, because of Luigi's Mansion 2 coming out soon.

People on forums always make these threads
unsure.gif

anyways if they add captain falcon and mewtwo im good
I wish they would have more Majoras mask content

Captain Falcon is in Brawl...

Captain Falcon has been in the series since the begining. I do want to see more Majora's Mask content, though. It would be cool to have the skull kid as a playable character or an assist trophy.

Mike Jones from Nintendo's forgotten awesome series Star Tropics. Isaac from Golden Sun and the balloon fighter.

Back