Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Ready to solve a mystery and rewrite history? A brand new DuckTales animated series has been ordered for launch in 2017 on Disney XD. Disney Animation Television will produce the new show, based on the beloved original series that amassed 100 episodes running from 1987 to 1990.

"DuckTales has a special place in Disney's TV animation history," said Marc Buhaj, Senior Vice President, Programming and General Manager, Disney XD. "It drew its inspiration from Disney legend Carl Barks' comic books and, through its storytelling and artistic showmanship, set an enduring standard for animated entertainment that connects with both kids and adults. Our new series will bring that same energy and adventurous spirit to a new generation."

Currently, the reboot is set to feature Scrooge McDuck, his grandnephews Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Donald Duck -- plus, a ton of other fan-favorite characters: Launchpad McQuack, Duckworth, Gyro Gearloose, Flintheart Glomgold, Magica DeSpell and Poe, Ma Beagle and the Beagle Boys, Mrs. Beakley and Webbigail Vanderquack.
source

anyone a fan of the original series?

I watched the old series but it was never something I really made time for. I just watched it if it was on.

I'm not sure if I will watch the new series when it comes on or not. I'm kinda inclined to give it a shot just to see what it's like. But at the same time it's not really something I care all that much about.

Back