New here! add me?

ICDEADPIXELZ

Sheva is my bFFl
Awards
Credits
Hi ! please add me as a friend im a crazy but very welcoming person, just be yourself around me i love to draw and loveeee to play games , almost everything, resident evil, mario, smash bros,mmos, mario kart, everything! when im not doing college stuff xD

Hi! Welcome to the forums. Name's Walla.
Feel free to add me; my code is right below my name.
Multiplayer-wise, I play mostly Kid Icarus: Uprising but also occasionally MK7... so any challenge is fine :p (I'm kinda good at KI:U, I must say)

Hi! I'm new here too. I'll add you. I also play mario kart 7

Welcome to the community! I also am a fan of all things gamming even boardgames. I will be glad to add you my fc is under my name. Anything worth having for the 3ds i have excluding mario land 3d which im working on picking up.

Welcome! I used to live in Fairfax VA I lived there before I moved to West Virginia.

thanks :) like i said lol im just a people person and have been to ANIME USA only once!<(random fact) anyone ever been to any conventions? loved it :))) its a local virginia event i think...i couldnt breathe when i went there for the first time .....so much to do and so many things to buy holy Crapskies XDDD gotta have me some anime

ILL ADD you all if i didnt already :) lOL im so corny i should be on a cob >.<<<

Hi! Welcome to the forums. Name's Walla. Feel free to add me; my code is right below my name. Multiplayer-wise, I play mostly Kid Icarus: Uprising but also occasionally MK7... so any challenge is fine :p (I'm kinda good at KI:U, I must say)
what do you think of Kid Icarus: uprising so far??? should i get it? :3

Hi! Welcome to the forums. Name's Walla. Feel free to add me; my code is right below my name. Multiplayer-wise, I play mostly Kid Icarus: Uprising but also occasionally MK7... so any challenge is fine :p (I'm kinda good at KI:U, I must say)
what do you think of Kid Icarus: uprising so far??? should i get it? :3

Yeah, totally. One of the best games out there for the 3DS.

You may think that the controls are a bit weird at first but over time you get accustomed, in any case you can also customize the controls. It has high replay-value because of its online mode; it resembles Smash Bros. but with another concept (shooter genre).

The game has a good dialogue. Be warned, it breaks the fourth wall more than a time :p

Different types of weaponry to suit your tastes.

In few words: It's amazing.

Back