New here!!!

how do you do that pictures you put on your posts???

i feel that i have to be online here once a day to update my profile or do some stuffs here
like posting XD
its kinda fun
lol

oh about what language do i usually speak???
well spanish
XD

The pictures we have in our posts are called Signatures. When you are in your Profile page you can click on the button "Edit my Profile"

1.png

Afterwards you can click on "Signature" under My Settings and put a picture you want as a your signature.

2.png

Hope that helps. Also I can agree, being here does make you want to post more. I guess it's because of the nice environment and good people here. It's also cool that you as a new member are trying your best to keep active. Nice!

Though English is my first language, I do speak Spanish as well. I have a little bit of españole in me so bienvenida a este sitio increíble!

how do you do that pictures you put on your posts???

i feel that i have to be online here once a day to update my profile or do some stuffs here
like posting XD
its kinda fun
lol

oh about what language do i usually speak???
well spanish
XD

The pictures we have in our posts are called Signatures. When you are in your Profile page you can click on the button "Edit my Profile"

1.png

Afterwards you can click on "Signature" under My Settings and put a picture you want as a your signature.

2.png

Hope that helps. Also I can agree, being here does make you want to post more. I guess it's because of the nice environment and good people here. It's also cool that you as a new member are trying your best to keep active. Nice!

Though English is my first language, I do speak Spanish as well. I have a little bit of españole in me so bienvenida a este sitio increíble!
Did you really just make those images for the sake of a member? Goodness me. *throws member helping awards at Arpegius*

Well I guess you know who to go to if there's ever a question you don't know how to ask in English! Now, if a German speaker ever comes along, THEN I could help, but Spanish I don't know much of at all. Ah well...oh, by the by...

If you have any question feel free to ask them other are willing to help out.

BAHAHAHA! My usual intro has not been stolen here yet.

Welcome to N3DSC! Got any questions just ask!

It was stolen by Shelke...meh, why I cared so much to go back a page and get the quotes I'm not sure, but I did.

Bien, gracias. Te gusta nintendo3dscommunity.com?

lol!!!
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]@NINTENDODAN:[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]y dont we make a new topic???[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]y???[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]because we are talking about spanish language now i guess...[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]XD[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]and if one of us did that topic ,what name should we put???[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]
Fish.png
[/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]@ARPEGIUS:[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]oh...californiaaaaa[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]i want to visit that,,XD[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]@ZEXIS:[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]puess siii ya estoy empezndo a gustr este n3dscommunity..[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]pero buenoooo mas o menos ya entiendo como son las cosas aqui[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]gracias de verdad a vosotros..[/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive]de donde eres??[/font]

Back