Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4OW7UcB_0E

“This is new ground for HITMAN, coming out digital first enables us to do something new, bold and exciting,” said Hannes Seifert, Studio Head at Io-Interactive. “We are building a live, expanding and evolving world of assassination where we continuously develop the game, listening closely to the players as we release new locations, missions and hits as soon as they are ready - where $60 and not a dollar more gets you full access to the experience.”
A new Hitman game is coming and is due out (any delays pending) December 8 2015.

A beta for this new Hitman game will happen as well as the PS4 version having six exclusive contracts

Looks great, love the logo and it's background from the trailer - know that isn't too relevant haha.

Cannot wait to see more of this.

Hopefully they bring back the stealth, open ended aspects of previous Hitmans, unlike Absolution's linear, set paths. I also hope this isn't too story oriented, and it can just be a list of missions like the classic Hitman games. The arcade aspect is what kept me hooked, not the story. I could repeat missions however I wanted, with hundreds of different combinations of how to complete it. It made the game seem like it had so much depth it was amazing.

Apparently there is choice between running in and causing havoc and then playing stealth. I like how they give people this choice. Cannot say much more though due to not seeing area sizes etc. 

I reckon that the new one will be an upgraded version of the previous ones, as the absolution one had a different feel to the game and not appreciated by many. I enjoyed Hitman Blood money as, you could hide and plan how you were going to take out your victims and also could lay many traps unlike the recent one. I hope this new one does well and people will be able to feel like they are playing the original ones again in this new game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa-bB_q1pR8

The game looks cool. Could have better graphics but.. I'm still excited for it. I like absolution, but I hope this is even better.

Back