Other New Horizon Games in WCG.

Itskyle23

Credits
"The goal of the WCG’s New Horizons category is to build a future sports area, to create a play culture that allows anyone to easily take part and enjoy new technologies. The WCG will be held in Xi'an, China in July and will produce four events including robot, AI, VR, and scratch."

So they will technically bring the esports into the next level. Not only AI and VR but there's also Robot Mech Fight that is truly entertaining to watch, Idk about how the scratch works but im sure they're up to something.

Oh btw their 'WCG Robot Fighting Championship: GANKER ARENA" features a realistic 'Real Steel' battle robot.

I will not be surprised if WCG announces hologram game like you know Vocaloids :grin: they're really getting into technology which is totally perfect for our era!

I find WCG's comeback awesome!! They are going beyond esports which is great after disappearing for 6 years! :grin:

It's nice to know that WCG is gonna add some new cool events on their games. By the way, what is the "SCRATCH"? I don't even have an idea what is that?

Back