New Kid Icarus Screens/Art!

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
And a ton of it too! It looks pretty good, although the quality of the images themselves don't seem too great...

[attachment=450:kidicarusnew19.jpg]

[attachment=451:kidicarusnew17.png]

[attachment=452:kidicarusnew16.jpg]

[attachment=453:kidicarusnew14.png]

[attachment=454:kidicarusnew13.jpg]

[attachment=455:kidicarusnew12.png]

[attachment=456:kidicarusnew11.png]

[attachment=457:kidicarusnew9.jpg]

[attachment=458:kidicarusnew8.png]

[attachment=459:kidicarusnew7.jpg]

[attachment=460:kidicarusnew6.png]

[attachment=461:kidicarusnew4.png]

What do you think?

It looks like it'll be a quality game. Sometimes I feel like doing something different, and this game looks like it would be a safe place to try something new and fresh.

Plus the multiplayer options seem pretty good. There seem to be a bazillion and one items with this game too, heh.

Looks like there's a good variety in (I'm guessing) weapons. I'l highly interested by this game, it'll be tons of fun to play.

Is this game compatible with the circle pad pro, because I think it might be hard to play with the built-in circle pad and touchscreen simultaneously.

Is this game compatible with the circle pad pro, because I think it might be hard to play with the built-in circle pad and touchscreen simultaneously.

I actually don't even know how this game works, but if it's like Metroid Prime Hunters where the stylus is used to aim, I won't be all too bothered by that.

And even more new screens, plus the box art!

morekidicarus1.jpg

morekidicarus2.jpg

morekidicarus3.jpg

morekidicarus4.jpg

morekidicarus5.jpg

morekidicarus6.jpg

morekidicarus7.jpg

morekidicarus8.jpg

morekidicarus9.jpg

morekidicarus10.jpg

Kid_Icarus-Uprising_logo.jpg

Thoughts on the game? I think it's looking epic personally.

It's like the Metroid Prime Hunters of the 3DS. It has a great story mode, with some awesome looking multi-player mode to boot. Does it have Wi-Fi for the multi-player or not? Guessing not due to the box art, but hey, the single player still looks really good.

i have no idea what kid icarus is about, but i will definitely be gameflying this when it comes out! i am rather interested in this..

Nice screens! I still don't know what to expect of this game though, it might be really awesome, in which case we'll probably get more Kid Icarus games soon, or it'll be a giant pile of crap. It probably will be pretty short like Star Fox, with optional content thats twice as long as the main game >>

Back