Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Just a quick update before the official monthly update, but I have the new light skin in place! I also updated the dark skin as well. They are both identical skins, just that one is light and the other dark, so if you ever feel like switching it up quickly, just click on the light bulb on on the navi bar to the right of your username/pms/alerts/money.

I'm pretty sure most of the bugs have been worked, out, still have a few pending but if you notice anything off please let me know below or in PMs.

For the dark skin, which is the same for the light skin, I made sure all the board's on our forum have its own custom icons! Just to make the skin stand out more.

everyone should have been updated to the new skin layout, if not you can select the skin in the lower left hand corner of the forum.

I hope this makes browsing the GL forum more enjoyable for you. Please leave any and all feedback below (good or bad, please be honest with me).

Thank you for the update, only thing - could the new post link be put back please?

upload_2017-6-6_16-10-19.png

The above is from old theme.

I'm so glad you kept the dark theme. I just got home from a friends house (it's 4am) and the light theme was burning my eyes. xD Though, it does look nice and I like the updated version of the dark theme.

I love the light theme. Looks great and I will be using it :grin:

Danielx64 Danielx64, it's still there. It's just under the navi bar. (between members and arcade on my pc) though I can add it back into the main navi bar if you wish.

I'm so glad you kept the dark theme. I just got home from a friends house (it's 4am) and the light theme was burning my eyes. xD Though, it does look nice and I like the updated version of the dark theme.

Sorry, figured everyone would have been thrown to the dark one first.

I still prefer the dark one, but it's nice you now have a light theme none the less.

We've always had a light skin named Zipped, but was just a permade one that many sites used.

I love the light theme. Looks great and I will be using it :grin:

Glad to hear it.

Anyone else see any issues?

Danielx64 Danielx64, it's still there. It's just under the navi bar. (between members and arcade on my pc) though I can add it back into the main navi bar if you wish.

The only downside with where it is now that if I am in the media gallery or arcade and decide to see the latest topic then I would need to make 2 clicks and not one. (unless I am missing something).

Back