New Mario 3d Theme

Super Leaf

Official N3DSC Leaf
Awards
Credits
What do you guys think would be the best theme for the next 3d mario?

What do you mean by "theme"? Like, concept the story is based off or something?
I mean like SMS was a tropical theme and SMG was an outer space theme.I dont really know what sm64 was

Maybe around the Mushroom Kingdom theme? Like Paper Mario 1 where Mario went tons of places in the Mushroom Kingdom. And they could use old places. I have ideas of worlds.
Places like Toad Town, The Lost Woods, Gritzy Desert, Yoshi's Island, Boo's Mansion, Toad Town Sewers, Blooper Beach, Bowser's Castle ect.

You know what'd be nice? If Nintendo actually FINALLY gave us some of them then-awesome characters in 2D games a 3D make-over?
I'd love to have any of the Super Mario Land 2 bosses in a 3D game. Also, Tatanga anyone? Or is that just me? Also, anyone miss the original Wario? The character? I mean when he was supposed to be Mario's enemy or some kind of evil twin thingy? Before he turned all "WarioWare"? There's been no reference to Mario whatsoever in any game after Wario Land (SML3), afaik. By the time you get to Wario Land: The Shake It Dimension! (title is a mixture of all the different regional names
dry.gif
) you'd never have thought he ever had any remote relationship with Mario. I mean sure he has a cap, and dungarees. Super Mario 64 DS was just a remake so it don't count <______< (does it?)

The point is, Tatanga in a 3D game. Also, maybe um... hmm... Dragonzamasu? Or that bug thingy in the Gnat Attack/Fly Swatter minigame in Mario Paint? Or "that very rare only-seen-once game in that old game that you probably forgot about"? By that I mean hmm... well, was there some random boss in something like Yoshi's Safari or something?

Maybe around the Mushroom Kingdom theme? Like Paper Mario 1 where Mario went tons of places in the Mushroom Kingdom. And they could use old places. I have ideas of worlds.
Places like Toad Town, The Lost Woods, Gritzy Desert, Yoshi's Island, Boo's Mansion, Toad Town Sewers, Blooper Beach, Bowser's Castle ect.

Lost woods? thats zelda,but that would be fun xD

A 3d yoshis island would be the best thing ever!!!!!! XD with all the original yoshis island bosses and enemies,only in a smg gameplay,though you could throw eggs with the wii remote

You know what'd be nice? If Nintendo actually FINALLY gave us some of them then-awesome characters in 2D games a 3D make-over?
I'd love to have any of the Super Mario Land 2 bosses in a 3D game. Also, Tatanga anyone? Or is that just me? Also, anyone miss the original Wario? The character? I mean when he was supposed to be Mario's enemy or some kind of evil twin thingy? Before he turned all "WarioWare"? There's been no reference to Mario whatsoever in any game after Wario Land (SML3), afaik. By the time you get to Wario Land: The Shake It Dimension! (title is a mixture of all the different regional names
dry.gif
) you'd never have thought he ever had any remote relationship with Mario. I mean sure he has a cap, and dungarees. Super Mario 64 DS was just a remake so it don't count <______< (does it?)

The point is, Tatanga in a 3D game. Also, maybe um... hmm... Dragonzamasu? Or that bug thingy in the Gnat Attack/Fly Swatter minigame in Mario Paint? Or "that very rare only-seen-once game in that old game that you probably forgot about"? By that I mean hmm... well, was there some random boss in something like Yoshi's Safari or something?

I would like to see that with yoshis island and all of its awesome bosses

Lost woods meaning from the woods all the way from Mario And Luigi RPG1. The lost woods was what it was called right? Anyway I like my idea a lot.

I thought the Lost Woods was the woods to Bows Mansion in Paper Mario 1.

Maybe they were both. I know for a fact the woods leading towards Boo's mansion were called the lost woods . However the woods in RPG I'm not sure. They could possibly be called the same thing.

I thought the Lost Woods was the woods to Bows Mansion in Paper Mario 1.

Paper Mario 1:Forever Forest
SMRPG:Forest Maze
Zelda Ocarina of Time:Lost Woods

That answer your question?

Paper Mario 1:Forever Forest
SMRPG:Forest Maze
Zelda Ocarina of Time:Lost Woods

That answer your question?

............... Yes. However I will say forever forest was my second guess.

............... Yes. However I will say forever forest was my second guess.
yeah,but anyway i would like to see the beanbean kingdom as the next 3d mario game,that would be really cool

How many inter-dimensional 3D Mario games are there right now?

super mario 64,super mario sunshine,super mario galaxy, super mario galaxy 2,and its a remake but super mario 64 ds is one too so thats 5

"Inter-dimensional" as in, like, "takes place in the fourth dimension" or something. Sorry, should've clarified...

"Inter-dimensional" as in, like, "takes place in the fourth dimension" or something. Sorry, should've clarified...

Like Super Paper Mario?

Back