New MOBA called Supernova + beta gameplay

VergilD

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What you think about this moba guys, looks interesting, but has far to go to be a good game, still in beta but looks promising.

Meh, looks like yet another MOBA to me. If they want to surpass LoL or Dota2, they need to come up with something more original I feel. It just always feels the same ... 3 lanes here and there some fighting, so how do you convince an average stubborn user to switch the games for that?

Gotta agree it's all the same formula for a MOBA. The only difference is the setting. It's quite good atmosphere though but I would also prefer, maybe, original idea not just new heroes/champions/characters. I would still try it though when it comes available.

The MOBA genre is wayyy too oversaturated already. LoL and DotA 2 have had the first mover advantage, even the almighty Blizzard has arguably flopped with Heroes of the Storm.

LoL and DotA 2 have had the first mover advantage, even the almighty Blizzard has arguably flopped with Heroes of the Storm.
Yep, I feel like the first mover advantage is definitely a thing that most people don't look at or don't value as highly as I do. Then again, I would look forward to play/watch different MOBAs other than Dota and LoL, but if every so often another average, not spectacular and original MOBA is released, it probably won't attract much attention.

Yep, I feel like the first mover advantage is definitely a thing that most people don't look at or don't value as highly as I do. Then again, I would look forward to play/watch different MOBAs other than Dota and LoL, but if every so often another average, not spectacular and original MOBA is released, it probably won't attract much attention.

I think some MOBAs are actually pretty unique and well-designed e.g. Awesomenauts as a 2D platformer styled MOBA, and SMITE. However there's just too small of a playerbase to support it becoming wildly popular.

Back