New PC, PS3 and Xbox360 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa

Hello friends! I created a Facebook Page for my game, so please, let's share it. And drop a like there to support me!

Thanks!

Thanks bro!

-------------------------------

Fursan al-Aqsa Pseudo Raytracing on GTS360M, PS3 and Xbox360!

Download

PC: Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration - PC file
PS3: Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration - PS3 file
Xbox360: Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration - Xbox360 file

Raytracing_1.png

Today I want to showcase a Pseudo #Raytracing #Shader I made for #FursanAqsaGame and it runs smoothly on #GTS360M/#PS3/#Xbox360! I updated the Demo with this shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This is NOT a real raytracing effect, however, the final results are good enough, as I showcase below, and most importantly, it does not reduce performance, as it is just a material setup. I updated the Demo with this new shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This new shader basically uses the Unreal Engine 3 Material Function called Reflection Vector and a metallic reflection texture (an image file), everything linked to the Specular Map Input and Multiplied by the Diffuse Input of Unreal Engine 3 Material editor, as you can see here:

Fake_Raytracing_Reflections_1.png

Here follows some screenshots

Raytracing_2.png

Raytracing_3.png

Raytracing_4.png

Raytracing_5.png

Raytracing_6.png

Raytracing_7.png

Raytracing_8.png

Cheers and until next update!
Awesome graphics for current-gen consoles!

Awesome graphics for current-gen consoles!
Thanks brother! Yeah, I am committed to do my best for this game, and maybe take old gen consoles to a next level! These screenshots are from the PC Version, however, PS3 and Xbox360 are exactly the same (I just don't have how to capture screenshots on consoles).

Just download and test the 3 versions (PC, PS3 and Xbox360) and you will see it.

Cheers!

Thanks brother! Yeah, I am committed to do my best for this game, and maybe take old gen consoles to a next level! These screenshots are from the PC Version, however, PS3 and Xbox360 are exactly the same (I just don't have how to capture screenshots on consoles).

Just download and test the 3 versions (PC, PS3 and Xbox360) and you will see it.

Cheers!
I will test in the coming weekend, thanks for sharing it with us all!

I will test in the coming weekend, thanks for sharing it with us all!
Thanks my friend! Yeah, please test and give me a feedback as I need to polish this game as much as I can before releasing.

Here is the updated PC Demo with the "fake raytracing" effect:

Thanks my friend! Yeah, please test and give me a feedback as I need to polish this game as much as I can before releasing.

Here is the updated PC Demo with the "fake raytracing" effect:

The fake raytracing effect looks awesome!

And it was love at a first glance!

Here I show my newest toy, the M249 Machine Gun with all it's glory!

M249_1.png

M249_2.png

M249_3.png

M249_4.png

This is the reload animation, it was done manually with keyframing inside 3dsmax.

I hope you enjoy!

How much did it cost you?
Hello bro! No, whenever I said cheap, I did not said that I purchased this shader. I have done it by hand, manually in Unreal Engine 3 and Photoshop. I said cheap in the sense it does not affect performance, there was no trade off, like sacrify performance for the sake of getting this visual effect.

Cheers :grin:

Hello bro! No, whenever I said cheap, I did not said that I purchased this shader. I have done it by hand, manually in Unreal Engine 3 and Photoshop. I said cheap in the sense it does not affect performance, there was no trade off, like sacrify performance for the sake of getting this visual effect.

Cheers :grin:
Understood. You are doing brilliantly, keep up the amazing work!

Understood. You are doing brilliantly, keep up the amazing work!
Thanks bro for the compliments!

-----------------------------------

This is another toy for my collection :grin:

This is the IWI TAR-21 Submachine Gun with all it's glory and gore!

#FursanAqsaGame #indiegame #indiedev #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedesign #3dAnimation #3dmodeling #3dsmax #maya #ModernWarfare #CallOfDuty #CallOfJihad #FreePalestine

Tavor_1.png

Tavor_2.png

Tavor_3.png

Tavor_4.png

We never give up! We never bow to our enemies!

We're gonna resist with bullets until our last breath!

Here follows some of the arsenal you will have on #FursanAqsaGame for trucidating Zionists Soldiers without mercy!

#indiegame #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #FreePalestine #Zionism

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_AK-47.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_M4A1.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_Tavor.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_M249.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_RPG7.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_Makarov.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_Jericho.png

We never give up! We never bow to our enemies!

We're gonna resist with bullets until our last breath!

Here follows some of the arsenal you will have on #FursanAqsaGame for trucidating Zionists Soldiers without mercy!

#indiegame #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #FreePalestine #Zionism

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_AK-47.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_M4A1.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_Tavor.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_M249.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_RPG7.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_Makarov.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Weapons_Showcase_Jericho.png
Looks beautiful! Keep up the hard work!

Awesome work! Hardworking individual with a lot of passion. You're going places!
Thanks my brother for the compliments, your support means a lot for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Some great news here!

fursan_aqsa_goty_2020_final.png

Please, vote for Fursan al-Aqsa: Fursan al-Aqsa Episode 1 - Call of Jihad Windows, X360, PS3 game

Today began the IndieDB Best Indie Game of 2020 Competition. Last year my game was selected among the top 100 Indie Games of 2019. Now I need your help to make my game be among the Top 10 of 2020, and below I explain why.

A great Indie Games Publisher showed too much interest on my game, and I am now working on an updated and revamped build of my game to send them, and If they approve, and everything goes well, be sure my game will be a worlwide success, Insha Allah (God's Willing)!

I am sure that whenever any publisher sees that players are loving my game, that players selected my game as one of the best from 2020, this will encourage ANY publisher to get my game, and releasing my game through a Publisher will mean it will reach a MUCH BIGGER audience (than releasing myself), and this means you will be able to play game on PS4, Xbox One and maybe even on PS5 and Xbox Series X! So EVERYONE wins.

Another imporant news, is that my father (the greatest inspiration for my game), decided to help me in this project (after he has seen the HUGE sucess my game is making arround the web. He is helping by providing important informations about Palestinian Guerrilla and the Israel x Palestine Conflict in general, Classic Palestinian Nasheeds (musics), helping me with Arabic Localization, he made some slight changes on the game narrative (to make it more realistic and historical accurate), as he lived this conflict (he fought for the freedom of Palestine). Now the game has a more Palestinian Revolution Feeling, more Nationalist and less Religious, and the game on its actual state is much more polished, balanced and better to play than the 2 previous demos I released.

I learned from my father to don't wait things come to me, I must make things happen. So I submitted my game to as many indie games festivals I could, and one of these festivals invited me to a business meeting with some publishers, and this publisher was there.

They told me my game is exactly the kind of game they are looking for, a lot of bullets, blood and explosions :grin: :grin: :grin:. They asked me to send them a pitching document with all informations about my game, also they sent me many forms to fill (like my budget, my post launch plan,...) and off course a playable build of my game. So I asked them sometime to polish my game better and send them an almost finished version of the game (the more complete the game more chances for them accepting it). And now I am working like crazy to finish this build of my game.

Here follows some new updates on the game itself:

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_Update_1.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_Update_2.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_Update_3.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_Update_4.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Training_Camp_Update_5.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_Update_1.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_Update_2.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_Update_3.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_Update_4.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_-_Showcase_Camp_Ariel_Sharon_Update_5.png

Fursan_al-Aqsa_F22_Raptor.1.png

EoAQxBNWEAIfazl.jpg

EoAQ041XUAA7_d7.jpg

Last edited:
Some new updates:

1- Fursan Aqsa Training Mission Teaser

This is a small teaser of the First Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is a Tutorial Mission which tells the player the basic commands of the game, including the new addition: Driveable Vehicles:

2- This is the IDF Hummer armed with a MK19 Grenade Launcher, which the player will drive on some missions:

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Hummer.png

3- Finally my game's demo reached 1000 downloads today on @IndieDB. I know for some people this number may seem nothing, but for me, for all the hardships I am suffering on this project, be the technical challenges and the censoring I did suffer in many places, this is a MILESTONE:

Back