New Pokemon Title Announced

go away hernandez

Sentry goin' up.
Credits
From Pokemon Smash:

smash0212.jpg

By the looks,it looks like Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2.
They've never done it before,so it's interesting.

They also had new Kyruem formes..
kyuremforms2.jpg

So Kyruem will be able to morph with Reshiram and Zekrom.
Sounds fancy.

EDIT:
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nothing special,but it does say something about 3DS[/font]

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
nooooo!!!!
wanted it for 3DS ;_;

Pokemon Black and White 2? Okay then, that's weird as hell. I guess that's one way of not making an official third game, just make two direct sequels!

The new forms are interesting. It certainly seems to prove everyone right about Kyruem.

I don't think it's real. The art shown there would have been easily created from the art from Black and White, and they would NOT release yet another bigg title for DS. It would kill a lot of interest in potential buyers of the 3DS.

I don't think it's real. The art shown there would have been easily created from the art from Black and White, and they would NOT release yet another bigg title for DS. It would kill a lot of interest in potential buyers of the 3DS.

That's why they announced it on the official show,right?

Also,website link.
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/b2w2/

Nothing special,but it does say something about 3DS.

OK, if it's real, it's a pretty stupid move by Nintendo.
1. They should have announced at the Nintendo Direct on Wednesday.
2. It'll kill interest in the 3DS.
3. Do we need ANOTHER 2 Pokemon games for DS?

OK, if it's real, it's a pretty stupid move by Nintendo.
1. They should have announced at the Nintendo Direct on Wednesday.
2. It'll kill interest in the 3DS.
3. Do we need ANOTHER 2 Pokemon games for DS?
1.No,they announced a long long time ago they were going to announce it via Pokemon Smash,not Nintendo Direct.
We would've been informed if Nintendo Direct had something to do with it.
2.The website has something to do with 3DS,so don't worry.
Also,they still want to make sure DS owners are happy,but they'll do something with the 3DS.They said.
3.I kinda agree,but it's not that big of a deal.It's just 2 more games.You don't have to buy both.

Fair enough... It's still pretty stupid not to be releasing them for 3DS then...

I can see Freeze Shock and Ice Burn (2 hidden Kyurem moves) in the 2 logos, interesting.

The two Kyurem forms are kinda...wierd.

AND an official English site: http://www.pokemon.c...hite-version-2/

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Pokémon fans, get excited for two incredible new adventures! Announcing Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, coming soon for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems. The games can also be played in 2D on the Nintendo 3DS™ system.[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Keep checking Pokemon.com for details, including news, images, and videos, which will be revealed throughout the year.[/font]

It has nothing to do with the 3DS. Just compatibility.

I don't get this at all. How do you have a direct sequel? I haven't even played the first B/W now I have to worry about getting two. Bleck this is just weird.

Wow....I am dissapoint

Back