New Pokemon Title Announced

Hopefully Black gets black and White gets White. Then it would save me trouble of doing the same thing twice.

I heard a rumor that Black 2 gets the black one and White 2 gets the white one. You know what that means? I can get Black, have the dragon/fire type and then buy Black 2 and get the dragon/thunder type. *Evil grin* It's almost like this was meant to happen so that I don't have to waste time trading for the black Pokemon in Black.

Then again it's a rumor, but I'm okay with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://youtu.be/VGsFtHQtRPM

The new trailer for the Pokemon movie 15, the interesting thing is that the new Kyurem forms appear here wreaking havoc. So if this movie hit theaters before the Pokemon B/W 2 arrives it might show (if there are) new pokemons that may appear in the new games.

I was mad and then sad when I found out they were on the DS. I bought 2 3DS systems just for pokemon, lame! I will need more game info before I decide to get them.
sad.gif
sad day

I was mad and then sad when I found out they were on the DS. I bought 2 3DS systems just for pokemon, lame! I will need more game info before I decide to get them.
sad.gif
sad day

Um...
1.The 3DS is backwards compatible with DS games.
2.They're gonna tell us something about what the 3DS will do.They won't tell us from the start...

sad.gif
sad day

Um...
1.The 3DS is backwards compatible with DS games.
2.They're gonna tell us something about what the 3DS will do.They won't tell us from the start...

1. Obviously I know that already....
2. Probably nothing ...

sad.gif
sad day
Why did you buy two?
two versions....trading come on lol ..plus I had the money hehe

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I think you guys should be a little more patient with these games! [/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here are 3 reasons:[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]#1: [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The games have JUST been announced! Little info is disclosed at the time new games are announced. Just keep checking for more info from time to time.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]#2: The 3DS can play ALMOST any NDS game. You do not need to worry about incompatibility on your 3DS. And...[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]#3: Skymin50 explained all of this MUCH better then I did here!
wink.gif
[/font]

Famitsu Magazine gave this game some amazing scores. Might be worth checking it out. Also the game is out today in Japan.
145px-Pok%C3%A9mon_plus_Nobunaga_Ambition_reception.jpg

Back