Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
We have removed some skins. We have added a skin called Brave, which allows to switch the banner background by clicking on a paintbrush under the banner. We've only kept a couple skins from before. Sarx

we have added two themes, deviant and brave. Both are dark themes and brave has a special feature to the right of the forum search bar and by clicking on the paint can icon it allows you to change the banner to different game characters like halo, Final fantasy, WoW, ect. Brave also has been set to the default skin.

We have also removed some themes from the changer and currently it leaves us with 3 dark skins and 2 light skins. I'll try and add another light skin to balance things out and that will be it for themes for a good while.

Which software are you on? Zetaboards? It seems like it's zetaboards. If yes, then you should register over at their support forums, they tons of nice skins.

:lmao: sorry for the laugh, but please this is IPB 3.1.2, ZB fails in comparison to this software. but anyways, I am a member of some skins already that makes skins for IPB.

Damn you!

You got rid of iDark!

I blame Sarix stosh.

I'll have to transfer the meta tag data to thoss skins so that the traffic can be counted for those who are browsing and posting under those skin themes soon.

update 4/11/11

I have added a new light skin, Infinite! With this skin, in the upper right hand corner there should be a tiny color box that you can choose to change certain colors of the skin! Have fun customizing it to your preference.

This skin will be made default once I move some things over from the current one to this one that needs to be displayed on the default skin. This will happen in the next day or two. I also like to thank Nexus of gamerbb for helping out in getting us the skin.

Also in skin news, the skin darkthrone has been removed from use. At this point we will only have two light skins and two dark skins up at a time. Besides the mobile skin and any holiday themed skins.

thats all for this skin update.

Back