New Smash Bros Changes.

here is the shorter trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l197SpTvMrQ

I wonder how long he was planned for?

Ryu is super cool in Smash Bros. You can even input his street fighter commands in certain situations to do their corresponding moves, a nice touch I think. I'm just looking far into the future at who's going to win the vote to get into Smash. Voting ends in October (I believe), and I've yet to place a vote yet...decisions, decisions. 

I'm glad for Nintendo in this case. They have a game where they can literally market not only for themselves, but for other third parties as well.

They need to make this work for them and try to bring certain key games to the system again.

Let me get this straight:

last gen they get Snake, yet no Metal Gear

This year they get mega man, yet no mega man game

Now they have Ryu, but no Street fighter game.

If I were Nintendo I would take this as a slap in the face. "You can give OUR characters face-time, but you can't get the games for them"

Ryu is going to make tournament play miserable now. Everyone and their momma are going to use him to high hell and spam like crazy with him.

I'll give Nintendo credit though. It's still hard to believe Ryu of all characters is in this game

This was a nice showing for Smash. But this isn't the kind of thing that was E3 worthy.

Don't get me wrong, we see dlc announced at gaming events all the time. But we're talking about a game showing singular characters here. This is not the kind of thing a company should focus too much time on during a major event.

I'm just worried about the simplicity the new characters will carry. They KNOW Ryu will be an instant favorite. Ane because of that, they'll make him very easy to use.

A.K.A- noob friendly.

Back