New South Park game announced with promising trailer!

jamiew23

Awards
Credits
I don't know if any of you played Stick of Truth but if you're a fan of South Park it was a definite title to add to the collection! I thought it was a really good game, simple but followed the tv series really well :)

They announced a new South Park at E3, South Park: The fractured but whole! From the trailer it looks pretty funny and can only be an improvement on the first game so I reckon it's a win win :grin:

Check out the trailer below, anyone a fan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB6P5gpNan0

I am super excited for this game to come out.  As a huge fan of the TV series it made me happy that they included so many references to different episodes in The Stick of Truth and I can't wait to see what they include in this one.   

Oh wow! I'll be looking forward to this! I enjoyed playing the stick of truth when that came out, in fact I still go back and do a quick play through of it every now and then. The trailer looks pretty sweet. I just hope its as good, or even better than the last!

I am really excited for this game to come out. I enjoyed playing The Stick Of Truth very much and finished it in like a day. Been a fan of the South Park series since like season 1 so whenever something new comes out for it im surely going to give it a try. Should be a good one!

The Stick of Truth was fantastic, though I felt that at times it was more crude and not as clever as the show and it referenced the show a tad too much. But it was still fantastic and it played really nicely, so I'm definitely looking forward to this one too, though I didn't really like the episodes involving Coon and Friends... but hey, more Mysterion!

I don't mean to be cpt. Obvious but no one's mentioned it... "The Fractured but whole"... Read that aloud. 

I was amazed by how good and funny The Stick of Truth was. The combat did get a bit repetitive but it was an excellent game overall. 

I'm really looking forward to the sequel!

The Stick of Truth exceeded my expectations; the sheer levels of humour that the game could entertain you with were extraordinary. It felt like you were in an episode of the show while letting you have fun exploring and playing the game.

Hopefully the combat in the next one is better. I don't really like turn based games and this fell down a bit for me there. I'm happy with the same again though, I still loved it.

Back