Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Capcom recently tweeted saying that it will be celebrating the 35th Anniversary of the Street Fighter franchise. To go with the announcement, Capcom made a new image that celebrates 35 years of the Street Fighter franchise and all of its iconic characters, like Street Fighter's Ryu, M. Bison, and Akuma with their various fighting moves and special abilities.

Street Fighter is so iconic. Like I saw an episode of Brickleberry and one of the jokes was street fighting but the dumber guy was imitating Ryu (it's an adult cartoon). I liked Ryu and Ken in Smash and I really want to see a new SF game on Switch. I feel like the 30th-anniversary collection was a warmup.

it would be good if the classic was more highlighted with that the often of the good old days will resurface, I hope at least to have some for my thoughts and to redo a good old street fighters of the old-fashioned kind like ST II champ edition :smile::smile::smile::smile:

If it's a new game, can it not be on Playstation only?

I'm still surprised SFV isn't on Switch. If it is a new installment I hope it actually comes to Switch. SF is one of the few 1v1 fighting games I enjoy.

Back