New Super Mario Bros. 2

Bonfyre

Awards
Credits
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - I gotta say, Nintendo's really outdone itself on this.

Yeah, same objective. Save Princess Peach. CHOOSE A DIFFERENT FREAKIN' PRINCESS, NINTENDO!

But, there's a tiny twist to this - THERE ARE FREAKIN' COINS EVERYWHERE! Something you don't see every day in a Mario game. Your second objective is to collect 1,000,000 coins.

With new power-ups, new ways to collect coins, and new enemies, New Super Mario Bros. 2 deserves a 100 on a scale of 1 to 10.

you shout too much.

I actually love NSMB2, even if most of the music or graphics are the same and the levels are the same. It's still a platformer and it's still Mario,no matter how easy or whatever the game was.

I hate how people are complaining about the music. Sure,it's nice to have new music, but it's not gonna effect the gameplay.

And people really need to know that NSMB2 was developed by younger developers,and not the regular ones. So of course it might be a bit shorter or different than the other Mario games. The older developers are working on NSMBU,anyway.

It's good they let them make their own Mario game or whatever while they worked on the bigger one,since the expert ones aren't gonna be around forever. When they go,the ones who learned by developing other Mario games can step in their place and take over.

Back