New Super Smash Bros - What do you think of the new characters?

Azurix

6th Hokage
Awards
Credits
I think that adding the animal crossing guy is definitely interesting. I'm interested to see what moves he's going to be able to pull off. But Pac-man is going to be a character that is just as interesting as well. Although, I cannot imagine that there would be much that he could do.

I am always happy about any new character that shows up in Smash Bros., I am very glad with the choices Nintendo has made by choosing these characters. The character I am most excited about is the Mii fighter, because it has three classes and you can customize its moveset which opens a lot of different combinations to be created, it will be different every time you fight with other Miis and I like that.

So far, I love the new characters that have been shown for Smash. Out of the ones that have been announced, I'm most looking forward to are Megaman and Greninja. They both seem to have cool movesets and unique playstyles.

I still dislike them putting in the wii fit trainer and I don't care for Samus's high heels. Otherwise it's look good.

Demon_Skeith said:
and I don't care for Samus's high heels. 
>_>

I would have been fine without the male Wii Fit trainer. I'm fine with everyone else. Wish Chrom would have been playable tho... 

Back