New The Legend of Zelda Animated TV series In The Works?

cm2

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
So I just read from gematsu that the producer of the excellent Netflix Castlevania Anime could be working on a new The Legend Of Zelda Animated TV Series. If it is indeed the case hopefully it would be awesome like the Castlevania Anime :

Rumor-Zelda-Series-Shankar_10-29-18.jpg

Castlevania animated series executive producer Adi Shankar is in talks to produce a TV series based on Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda franchise, according to a report from TheWrap.

In an Instagram post earlier today with the caption “The success of Castlevania created this opportunity,” Shankar said, “I can confirm that I’m working with an iconic Japanese gaming company to adapt one of their iconic video game series into a series. On November 16 at 1:00 p.m., I’m going to announce what it is. I love you all. Thank you for following me on this journey. Entertaining you guys continues to be a privilege.”

According to TheWrap’s report, that series is The Legend of Zelda.

I hope this isn't true. Video games never work out as cartoons/movies. I mean, I personally like the old Zelda cartoon from the 80's and the Super Mario Brothers Super Show (and even the Super Mario Bros movie to an extent), but just because I like them doesn't mean they aren't bad.

Netflix's castlevania anime works out nicely though.

I hope this isn't true. Video games never work out as cartoons/movies. I mean, I personally like the old Zelda cartoon from the 80's and the Super Mario Brothers Super Show (and even the Super Mario Bros movie to an extent), but just because I like them doesn't mean they aren't bad.

I think a anime version could work out.

Well even I know that how popular zelda is.
It's going to have so many followers in no time at all. I wonder just how many people are looking forward to it, after reading this post.

Though they are going to keep it Teen rating at most I think, coz Nintendo.

Back