New to the forum :D

niightwind

King of Hope
Awards
Credits
Hey everyone, I'm Cecelia and I'm a new user on the forum from Canada. I am 19 years old and born on July 30, 1995. I'm on several other forums under the same username so if anyone recognizes the username "niightwind" that's likely me! I hope I can get along well in the community and get to know everyone.

I really love RPGs and general life sims. My top two favorite series are Persona and Danganronpa. A few others I enjoy are Pokemon, Rune Factory, and a lot of the RPG-maker based games. I play games mostly for story content. Otome and dating sim games are my guilty pleasure.  :blush: I have an Xbox, 3DS, PS Vita, Wii, and do some gaming on the PC.

Some other things I enjoy outside of gaming are anime/manga, ball-jointed dolls, and editing videos.  ^_^ I also love to draw, but i'm not particularly good at it.

One thing I'd love to do some day is to make my own visual novel game. I have story ideas and the ability to compose music, as well as knowledge of the program I'd use to create it, but my art skills are not up to par. Being able to make a game someday is one of my greatest goals. 

Thanks for having me here!

PS: I'm not sure if I should make a separate post for this or just include it in here, but I'd be happy to confirm my e-mail in the way listed in the "confirm your e-mail" thread. :) 

Back