New trailer released for Bravely Default: Flying Fairy

kunino-sagiri

Awards
Credits
A new Japanese trailer has been released for Bravely Default: Flying Fairy:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gPrd5vJnMYA[/media]

Along with it is a Japanese release date (11 October 2012), and also revealed is that the scenario is to be written by Naotaka Hayashi, who wrote the story for Steins;Gate. Bravely Default's producer, Tomoyo Asana, apparently asked Hayashi to write the plot because he wanted "appealing and likable characters and a scenario that surprised players", and found Steins;Gate to have these qualities.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of those games I'd been looking forward to quite a bit. Has some of the nicest design work I've seen yet for on the 3ds. It's quite beautiful.

Lately my interest has been taken up with some other graphically impressive titles like Castlevania, Luigi's Mansion and Kingdom Hearts. It'll be great if this get's localised, but if not, I can probably live without it.

This is one of those games I'd been looking forward to quite a bit. Has some of the nicest design work I've seen yet for on the 3ds. It's quite beautiful.

Lately my interest has been taken up with some other graphically impressive titles like Castlevania, Luigi's Mansion and Kingdom Hearts. It'll be great if this get's localised, but if not, I can probably live without it.
Since it's actually made by SquareEnix (jointly, at least) as well as published by them, I think there's a fairly good chance of them publishing it in the West.
How long it'll take, though, is another story...

Since it's actually made by SquareEnix (jointly, at least) as well as published by them, I think there's a fairly good chance of them publishing it in the West.

It'll be good news if that happens. Although there are so many exciting games being announced for 3ds, it may get lost in the shuffle.

From all indications this looks to be top notch, and probably deserves a wider release.

Last edited by a moderator:

It'll be good news if that happens. Although there are so many exciting games being announced for 3ds, it may get lost in the shuffle.
You mean lost by the publishers or lost by you if it gets a Western release? Or both?

Back