Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So the campaign for the new R&C series has started with a new remade game and movie but what now?

Do you think they will completely redo the series or you think this is just a one time thing? I'm sure if both movie and game do well, we will be getting much more.

I'm pretty sure they are re-doing some more of the series because they mentioned it multiple times in the movie and in the game. What game they'll do next really depends on the popularity of the series.

It doesn't look good for the movie with less than a $10 million dollar box office in the US. While I haven't gotten around to playing the game yet I enjoyed the movie for what it was, keeping the voice actors was awesome, and there was a lot of iconic guns shown in passing. I don't know how the game is selling but it seems doubtful they would continue to reimagine old games, hopefully the series does see new entries in the next couple of years.

I'm surprised they are even making these games anymore especially when Sony likes to move on from certain title games. Look at what happened with Crash Bandicoot and Sly The Racoon. Completely abandoned games that many gamers were into but just left behind as stand alones for each console. So to think Rachet and Clank is still in their thoughts is amazing if you ask me and I never once heard any one invite me to play these games with them. It's always been crash for the most part

I'm surprised they are even making these games anymore especially when Sony likes to move on from certain title games. Look at what happened with Crash Bandicoot and Sly The Racoon. Completely abandoned games that many gamers were into but just left behind as stand alones for each console. So to think Rachet and Clank is still in their thoughts is amazing if you ask me and I never once heard any one invite me to play these games with them. It's always been crash for the most part

very true, Sly did come back as well but it seems hes MIA.

Back