Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
With our 15th anniversary on the horizon, I figured it be a good time to ring in another custom forum theme! Let me know your ideas below such as images, colors, layout, ect.

I liked this but Xenfocus. But we need something like Light blue and Light green mixed with like blue forum icons.

Illuminate is a very sexy theme, that's actually most likely going to be our V2 theme as well. Dimension by XenFocus could also do a pretty good job especially as it has a lot of space for gaming related images

Evolve by Pixel Exit could do a good job as a gaming theme. The other options seem a bit boring and suit more promotion/tech based forums imo

Evolve by Pixel Exit could do a good job as a gaming theme. The other options seem a bit boring and suit more promotion/tech based forums imo
This 100% also Fusion Gamer by Pixel Exit

Or request for custom Services

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
With our 15th anniversary on the horizon, I figured it be a good time to ring in another custom forum theme! Let me know your ideas below such as images, colors, layout, ect.
Could we have a Article Gaming review section on our homepage this is for our future theme

Get me some article writers and I'll have an article homepage setup within an hour.
I was thinking our staff team could do some reviews on games they have brought even it could be on our site which has already been reviewed by other users we just add it to our article page

Wait, we're getting a homepage for the site? That's cool, love it and they really do look great for gaming sites.

I'm a fan of dark mode, if we can keep that as option I'd be totally open to using a new theme. :)

Back