rootle

Credits
So what do you guys want from the next Elder Scrolls game? Where do you want it to be set? What changes to the gameplay would you like to see? What do you want its story to be like?
I don't really mind where in Tamriel it's set in actually as long as it's not in one of the provinces tat the previous three games have been set in. I'd like there to be more skills than in Skyrim, for example in Morrowind there were separate skills for long swords, short swords, axes, blunt weapons etc but in Skyrim there are only one-handed and two-handed weapon skills. I'd like quest stories to be less predictable, like the end of the Thieves Guild questline shouldn't always result in you becoming their leader.

Honestly, I just want it out already. IIRC Skyrim was released in 2011 and that was FIVE years ago. I mean, c'mon, don't leave us waiting for that long Bethesda. Alright, cool, we got Fallout 4 and that was dope, but a new Elder Scrolls game is what we really want now.

I played a tabletop Elder Scrolls RPG set in Elsweyr (if that's the right spelling) and I had loads of fun interacting with Khajjit, although that could be down to a great GM. I think a sandy setting for an RPG would be fresh compared to the usual fair-weather settings we see in most. Honestly, I'd just like to see a good story and to have a game as big as Skyrim (hopefully bigger though, 'cause who doesn't like months of exploring a video game?).

Back