Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
since ODST is out, what do you think will be the next halo title? I'm expecting halo 4.

Halo: Reach. Obviously taking place on the planet Reach during the events of when it is glassed. Most likely Master Chief will be in it along with blue team; so maybe, just maybe we'll finally fight with other spartans such as Linda, Fred, or Kelly.

QUOTE (cqinzx @ October 04, 2009 01:10 am) Halo: Reach. Obviously taking place on the planet Reach during the events of when it is glassed. Most likely Master Chief will be in it along with blue team; so maybe, just maybe we'll finally fight with other spartans such as Linda, Fred, or Kelly.
1. I cant wait till reach comes out imma pre-order it a.s.a.p.

2. how do u know the names, i want to know the inside scoop too?!?!

3. I hope its like in the trailer for ODST where the battle field is epic.

Halo 3: ODST, Halo 3: ODST (Special Edition) this the game that people are playing

QUOTE (sasuke000 @ October 04, 2009 07:52 pm) how do u know the names, i want to know the inside scoop too?!?!
Halo books. If you read First Strike, The Flood, The Fall of Reach, Ghost of Onyx, and Contact Harvest you'll have in-depth knowledge of the Halo universe. If you decide to read these books, I sugest playing the campaign again, you'll be like 'whoa! so thats why...blah, blah ..master chief...blah.'

I think maybe now that ODST and Halo 3 and all its DLC is finally over. That means Halo 3 PC with all the DLC + maybe ODST as well could be coming in one box in 2010/2011. What do you think? Its the way Halo 2 was put on PC after all its DLC was done.

Halo: Reach will be next one on Xbox 360 though. Its interesting that they mention it as the last Halo for X360 though. 2011/2012 could have Halo 4 or something to that extent on another console. Microsoft now has a Halo themed Studio to work on Halo stuff outside of Bungie. Its quite possible something is brewing there under wraps.

Halo Wars 2 might come about in 2010/2011 as well. Hopefully first one will come to PC as well though. I would hope.

Back