Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 Announced

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style

Nickelodeon's take on the Smash Bros. formula is getting a sequel later this year on Switch. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 has been officially announced by developers Ludosity and Fair Play Labs and publisher GameMill Entertainment.

Revealed exclusively through IGN, the promise is that there will be more of everything — more characters, more stages, more modes, and a brand new story mode campaign, where you'll be aiming to stop Vlad Plasmius (from Danny Phantom).

Characters will be getting new moves called 'Supers', which are probably a bit like Final Smashes if we had to guess. But, most importantly, SpongeBob SquarePants icon Squidward and Jimmy Neutron himself are joining the roster for this follow-up. Check out their gameplay in the trailer up top to see all of the returning faces, stages, and the newcomers. Pre-orders are due to go live tomorrow, 28th July, the official All-Star Brawl Twitter announced.

I just bought the first one. Not sure if this will be a more methodical game than the moves of NASB1 but I wonder how different it can be.

The first one was so disappointing. I'm hoping this one is better. At least it seems like it'll have some kind of story mode so that's a start.

I hope they improve it. I never enjoyed the first one very much, actually, all the Nickelodeon games are right there against their Mario counterparts, but just pull off a meh in most cases. A few good changes and the series an be a major player and a huge plus for Xbox/PS/PC against the Switch.

I like that Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will have a story mode which would make the game more fun for people who usually play games by themselves.

I like that Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will have a story mode which would make the game more fun for people who usually play games by themselves.
I agree with this. I feel many games now lack this option which is a shame but it is great that they thought to add something like this giving those who play by themselves something they can do on their own.

Back