NintenDan vs NintenDon: Attack of the shyguys chapter 5

Vivian

NOT A GIRL
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Chatpter 5: ''Random zombie apocalypse filler"

[Chapter under contstruction]
This chapter is a special chapter, where you guys shall decide what happens. For all we know, this could change the whole course of the story as we know it! Ideas, people. IDEAS.
Also, this is a new topic since the other one refuses to load for some reason. I hate IE.

( here an idea little draft n-n)
it was a normal day where everyone in the community having a halloween town event. Few run after candy to be hyper other dress up for halloween party to enjoy there time. When the moment seem peaceful everyone gather for a parade until they end up at the graveyard. One spoken and said" do we have to be here" there other said no we have to tell everyone our hello and walk over to the valley of the unknown"... the person sigh and mumble continue following everyone.But little did they know the moon rise onto the midnight sky shine upon the graveyard with a haze of fog surround the ground. The light of the lanterns glow. Now i know what your thinking it seem calm and boring at this point but do be warn they well wander off pass the graveyard and appear in front in creepy forest with ghoul slowly walking with a howl of groan. one person ask "where are we and who..who..who there? " the other look around and side wasnt me lift there lantern close to seek what they heard and saw only gastly eyes beam to the others. Few jump behide someone back one step foreward spoke" oh just a guy in a mask",said walking toward the glare eye then tug on it fur."just a mask "tug on the fur a few time and nothing happen question about there judgement then look closer and saw the fur there was tugged. ghoul monster step forward started to snarl reveal it fang. ' oh.. it real... -gasp- IT REAL ..RUN RUUUNN" with a mad dash. As they run they soon a realized there where in and trapped in the valley of the unknown.

Here another idea ( again 3 character unknown could be he/she)

the day after halloween. now there is a tale where the soul walk the earth to visit all for one day you would think halloween. to continue this someone was visit the grave to say there good bye to there family member or loyal pet to wish them well. dust it was morning cool breeze slowly lift the fog away to rise into the sun rise set sky the tree calmly dance from the winds letting the leave twist and twirl. you see two people walking in the the grave yard with flowers and stone tablet. there seem dress in a cloak like dress with rip flow of a train in the back. there hood cover there face only see eyes even see ear poke out of the hood as well. they both kneel down for a prayer as one place the stone tablet next to the grave stone that said"here lies a loyal honor fox who always there to protect thee" one started to tear up as the over gave arm to hold for the moment. without knowing there was a sleeping character still in the graveyard all curl up dizzy with mess of candy all over them. Woken up looking at the sky and hold there head," ugh what time is it ....wait where am i and who put pumpkin on my foot." spoken in confusion start to tug off both pumpkin off there shoes, but once one pumpkin was off it flip in the air and landed on there head. "ooffff ...owww...OOOwwaaahhaaaaa" a panic cry. back where the two dress cloak hood listen and look up." wha..whaa..what was that ?" a timid shiver voice the other said" it could be just the wind is is kind of windy here" they both finsh there prayer and lay both flower on the tomb then slowly walk off. The panic dizzy over eatting character started running making the same noise" oooowaaahhhaa ...oooo waa.haaa haa ooowaaaa" you wonder why it hurt so bad but cover in pumpkin slime and over eatting candy cause a odd mix.The sound grew loader the two dress cloak cling up close looking around as if they where close to it and Wam!! you see the over pumpkin heading over eatting candy ran into them. They both scream and ran out of the graveyard. The person stop running finally took of the pumpkin of it head and go. " was someone here. ?? meh must of been the wind"
~Fin~

i know short rough draft might not make since but an idea >-<

Heh, this is actually pretty good. ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTORS, I SAW DAN LIKE SHELKE'S POST BUT HE'S SO LAZEE.

-giggle- thanks NintenDon im glad you like the draft of the story. n-n as for Dan maybe he was sleepy or had a meh moment hehe

Heh, this is actually pretty good. ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTORS, I SAW DAN LIKE SHELKE'S POST BUT HE'S SO LAZEE.

Aren't you supposed to be writing this story yourself? I AM LIKING POSTS BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME LAFF WITH JOY.

Maybe make the setting in some super Mario world. People get star and mushroom power ups, stomp goombas (goomba zombies?) etc. I don't know >.<, maybe include a few pictures in your story too (even a simple stick figures) makes things more funny

-poke the voice return- will are author come up with his series of what happen with the robot shy guy running lose, will flan return to her form or stay a ghost forever... will nintendan ever stop complaining about the spike catus needle on his finger. who know there might be a wandering hero watching close by or the evil dark force continues watching and planning there every move. >->...<-<....too be continue forever and ever.

Back