NintenDan VS NintenDon: Attack of the Shyguys (Chapter one)

Vivian

NOT A GIRL
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
After several people said I should write a Fanfic or something like that (Flan) I officially decided I would, and besides, I need something to get me by the holidays. Of course, it's about N3DSC...realified with humour.

CHAPTER ONE: THE START, DUH.

Beep! Beep! The alarm clock rang like a thousand motor engines going off at the same time. It hurt Dan's ears so much, people thought he might actually be deaf. He rolled over in his bed, facing the alarm clock, and with one quick BANG he punched the alarm clock to the other side of the room, where the pile of a few hundred broken alarm clocks were. Slowly, he got out of bed, ready to start the day anew...
Allow me to introduce this little fellow. His full name is NintenDan Daniel Shyguy. He's (You guessed it) a shyguy, and he works as assistant mayor for the town he lives in, N3DSC. He wars his red shyguy outfit each day, wielding his medals for the deeds he has done on his torso. He had recently been promoted to Assistant mayor of N3DSC, the small community of people whom lived peacefully (Well, most of the time.) He has recieved some of the highest owners the N3DSC can give, such as the gold medal...But let's go back to the story now...
He slowly walked to the bathroom, two rings under each of his eyes, though you couldn't see them. Shyguys never took their masks off...or their shoes, for that matter. He looked in the mirror...''Oh, what a mess I am..'' Dan thought to himself, and he was pretty right...he saw a rather messy, lazy version of his usual self staring right back at him...Mask half falling off, costume all ruffled up...a tomato sauce(?) stain on his chest...but that wouldn't deter Dan. Nothing Did...until the fatefull day when the community would come crashing down upon an evil force...

Dan had finally gotten refreshed and looking as neat as a recently ironed piece of clothing. Off he was to work, about to catch the 440 to the town square. The mayor of this town was Nin, or full name Nintendo Three Deh-Ess. People just called him Nin. He controlled the bus system around N3DSC, and the wait was pretty big. Usually about half an hour for each bus. The town square was only a k or two away, but Dan was abit tired from the party last night...big mess. Ambulance. Need I say more?
''Sigh, the bus is late. Is Y64M having an hour of shower again?'' Dan said to himself in a slightly annoyed voice. Just then, another fellow was walking by on the other side of the road. This person was Dev, or Devon '2000' Stater. He was a very good pal of Dan's, and they often hung out, especially on Dan's wii, and even though Dan ususally pwn'd him he'd always still have fun with him. They were better friends than Patrick and spongebob. Yes. I'm serious. ''Dan! Dude! Why are you waiting at the bus stop?'' Dev called over to Dan. ''Wurks, and besides Dev, don't you usually go creep out people at this time of the morning?'' Replied Dan. ''Yeah, but Nin has a special announcement to make at the hall, so he temp closed the bus lines...'' Dev said to Dan. ''WHAT. I've been waiting here 30 minutes! OMG. WTF. ****.'' Exclaimed Dan, blurting out a few obcenities. ''Oh well, Dan, you can walk with me for a bit! The hall's just down the street...Don't see why you really take the bus...'' Said Dev, in a smart-assed way. ''Shut up Dev.'' Replied Dan.

-AT THE TOWN HALL, 9:30 AM-

A crowd had gathered at the town hall by the time Dev and Dan had gotten there...There was Nin, standing up on the stage with a Mic in hand...His tuxedo was very strange for him to wear at this time of morning. He had the face of a koopa troopa...Nin brought the mic to his mouth. ''People...I bring to you bad news........Yesterday...Neighboring city 3DSForumscom was invaded by Shyguys not affliated with Bowser's army.......No survivors.'' Nin made a quick pause with his speech, knowing the outburst of commotion that would follow. ''Nin, WHAT.'' Someone said...others said swearing, while some others looked on in shock...''People, I'm afraid there's not much we can do at this moment, but hope.'' Nin finished his speech. Dev took the floor. Now his features were clear to everyone, he looked just like Mr.L, except with a choclate brown face, deep red mask and lime, golden, yellow gloves, combined with gleaming green boots. ''People, we have no sort of real details on this Issue at hand. Nin's trying to say that A completley new army is advancing towards these communities, how much will we really be able to do, especially for a peaceful town like us?''

Silence followed...winds came by, the sky darkened, clouds rolled in, and tumbleweeds crossed the silent town...It was coming.

-END CHAPTER ONE-

So, how's that? Any improvements? IDEAS. NOW. OR ELSE.

OH MY GOD NINTENDAN IS IN THE STORY. OH MY GOD I'M NINTENDAN.

I feel ever so... *sniff*... honoured! HOOOOOOOORRF.

But this was quite amusing, heh. I laffed at the bus part. But yes, I don't really think nothing needs to be changed, just keep on adding more to the story!

n-n nice job keep it up i wonder what will happen next -wonder wonders- i want to know...-hear alarm-..-borrow flandre hammer- whack!! ahem i was saying cant wait to see the mysteries behide what come lerking into the wind.

Thanks you guys! Remember, anyone can join the story but everybody is in the story! Oh please let this be as popular as shenanigan guy.

Still amazed that you typed this all on your Wii......

Anyways I wait for more my friend.

At some point, you need to have Nin ask his advisors on how he can get more activity at the town meetings.

wink.gif

Thank you all, you've all been absolutely beautiful in your replies to my fanfic, I shall make the next chapter as soon as possible!
biggrin.gif

Because I'm now in such a good mood, everyone gets 1 additional like!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, looks like somebody just discovered the "Render Clouds" tool in Photoshop or whatever it is.

Adorable signature picture anyway. I like the spoon most.

It was pretty good Dev, but the only thing I disliked was that bit about me having hour-long showers. I told you to cut that out. Please, do not mention it again, especially not in a fan fiction. Otherwise, it was pretty good, reminds me of several months ago when SMF wrote stuff like this.

Back