NintenDan vs NintenDon: Attack of the Shyguys (Chapter two)

Vivian

NOT A GIRL
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Okay you guys, this is now the official chapter two, and there will be a 4-5 day wait for each chapter from now on!

NDAN VS NDON: AOTS
CHAPTER TWO: IT BEGINS...

Hidden, under the town hall was a discussion chamber, where only the top of N3DSC were allowed. Outside, the weather became more and more gloomy, and for Bus driver Y64M, it was pretty creepy. The dark weather made it harder for him to navigate around the gloomy streets of N3DSC. He was driving an S-MB MK IV, the latest in N3DSC bus technology. It was only really designed to look pretty and for better travel and comfort…The front of the bus a sexy red with eye-catching Diamond-shaped headlights. The rest of the bus looked the same as other buses; it just looked far prettier on all sides. Y64M, or better known as Yoshi, was a scarlet-red Yoshi that, unlike other Yoshis, wore black boots instead of the normal blue. He wore the official N3DSC bus-drivers cap that looked somewhat like a police hat. He had a major bus route, the 3DA – Via Main Street to 3DSForums stop no. 1-1. He had to follow it to the invaded town; Nin had forgotten to change his bus route…

DISCUSSION CHAMBER – UNDER THE TOWN HALL

Within this chamber was a long table, and around this table many top-quality leather seats. At the end was the biggest chair. Nin, the one holding the discussion was on this chair. He stood to spoke. No-one said a thing. ‘’Ladies and Gentlemen, you are here because you are the best N3DSC has. I will do rollcall for now. Arcella is here, NintenDan is here, Zexis is here, Kyle is here……Yup, all done.’’ Nin finished his rollcall…’’Nin, is this to discuss the invasion of 3dsforums?’’ asked Arcella. ‘’Yes, Arc, it is. This has been happening all across the world of Internetopia…Billions and billions of dark shyguys…coming from huge star-wars like empire ships…They are invading. They are here to destroy. Kill…We must do something about thi-‘’ Nin was quickly cut off by the sound of rumbling outside……
Everyone from the discussion room ran outside quickly. The sky was slowly darkening…the wind was picking up…leaves were being blown everywhere…..Everyone in the town stopped dead as they saw the horror that was about to befall upon them…A huge halberd whizzing over their heads, beaming Shyguy upon Shyguy to N3DSC! These Shyguys were different…they were robots....They had red, glowing eyes, a dark steel coating, bolts obviously lining the outline of the Shyguy robots, and were obviously evil. ‘’Who…who would do such a thing?’’ Said NintenDan. This was such a devastating blow to the very name of Shyguys…. Suddenly, at that moment, 5 of them ambushed the group that had just come out of the Hall! NintenDan tried to fight them, but it was too late…The evil Shyguys had knocked the group out cold and were taking them up to the Halberd…NintenDan was left to battle the evil Shyguys. He looked towards the horizon….hundreds of them, coming, advancing……..
Y64 was becoming unnerved. The clouds had thickened and it was hard for him to drive the bus. He reached for his radio to contact Nin. ‘’Nin. Come in, Nin. Requesting permission to return to N3DSC.’’ Y64 said into the radio. No reply. Y64 knew something was wrong…he wasn’t on the line. He switched the Bus from ‘3DA’ to ‘Not In Service’…He knew something was very, very wrong. After 10 minutes of Driving, Y64 arrived at N3DSC to a horrible sight. Shyguy robots had overrun the area, ripping houses to shreds, destroying roads and leaving a huge path of destruction. Y64 stopped the bus as soon as he saw Dan in the town square, attempting to ward off the invading Shyguys. ‘’DAN! Where are the others? Nin ? Arc?’’ Y64 exclaimed. Dan looked to the ground…… ‘’No….This can’t be, Dan. Why is this happening?’’ Y64 asked Dan. ‘’There’s no time for that now…we need to find survivors………’’ Replied Dan. And with that, The bus was changed to ‘EMERGENCY – Via Town hall to survivors – Casualties (5)’. The bus continued through the streets…

------------------------------------------------------

Okay you guys comments plz! Should I continue?

Last edited by a moderator:
Robot Shy Guys eh? Finally, some other robots to hang out with. I pledge full support to my comrades!

Anyway, very nicely written story. I'll be waiting for chapter 3.

I'm assuming this is a mistake, but you put most of the story in there twice...

This is getting quite dark, and evil, and robotic, and intense, all at the same time. Also, I'm not sure if you should be making a new topic, or grouping them all together in the one. Other than that, everything is all good! And kinda funny from time to time as well, rofl.

-gasp- this is getting exciting "talk like the voice from pokemon for the opening and closing intro's" uh oh the town in fear from the evil shy guy and our hero out cold who will save them ?....and what do these evil shy guy want.. until next time in Nintendan vs NintendDon : attack of the shyguys. "voice gone" n-n hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back