Nintendo 3DS 1st anniversary!!

Tomajae9000

STRAANGE ISN'T IT?
Awards
Credits
I can't believe its been exactly a year since the 3DS came out!
smile.gif

Good times. I recently got my Kid Icarus AR cards and all is fun.

Happy Anniversary to your guys's Nintendo 3DS! Also weren't we supposed to get a street pass tag of Reggie or Iwata in Find Mii or something of that sort?

PLEASE TELL ME! PLEASE!!

Yeah Reggie or Iwata will visit you through SpotPass and have shiny gold pants
tongue.gif
They have all puzzle pieces and will be level 5 in Find Mii!
smile.gif

tongue.gif
smile.gif

I just got Reggie but sadly couldn't collect nothing cause my son register him to the Mii channel before I could do anything and I lost all
sad.gif

tongue.gif
smile.gif
Oh, ahh. Thank you for telling me this. I accidently emailed Nintendo about this. I don't know why I did that. Nintendo will tell me the same thing, right?

tongue.gif
smile.gif

I just got Reggie but sadly couldn't collect nothing cause my son register him to the Mii channel before I could do anything and I lost all
sad.gif

I accidentally did the same.

tongue.gif
smile.gif

sad.gif

tongue.gif
smile.gif

sad.gif

me too xD how do i get Iwata back? xD and i never got Reggie though (maybe cuz im from the Netherlands?)

I got this in 3 in the morning when I woke up. I played kid icarus multiplayer for a while then tried the plaza (it was alternating between green and blue) and I got a kid icarus red piece which are annoying to get. and the special mii tag looks kinda awesome

I remember about a year ago when I first got on my 3DS. March 28, 2011 was the date. I remember how excited I was when I got my 3DS that day. I do remember a year ago getting Lego Starwars III. I still have Reggie in my plaza, and I need one more puzzle.

i've had mine since november. but yay. there should be a form party or something.

Back