"Nintendo 3DS is Babysitting tools" Said by Jack Tretton

Just because my DS doesn't splatter blood and guts on the screen every five seconds doesn't make it a kiddie console. It's a great console in that it caters to all age groups, not just football and first-person shooter loving college kids.

If ya ask me, Microsoft and Nintendo are tied in terms of quality. Their products have unique aspects and games that allow me to enjoy them both equally. Master Chief and Mario are both my home-dawgs; I play no favoritism.

Sony, on the other hand, just isn't "with it" in terms of videogaming. Sure, the PS3 is nice, but it lacks the blockbuster franchises of the Xbox and the originality of the Wii and DS. I love Sony for my other electronic needs, but it'll never be superior to Microsoft and Nintendo in terms of gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because my DS doesn't splatter blood and guts on the screen every five seconds doesn't make it a kiddie console. It's a great console in that it caters to all age groups, not just football and first-person shooter loving college kids.

If ya ask me, Microsoft and Nintendo are tied in terms of quality. Their products have unique aspects and games that allow me to enjoy them both equally. Master Chief and Mario are both my home-dawgs; I play no favoritism.

Sony, on the other hand, just isn't "with it" in terms of videogaming. Sure, the PS3 is nice, but it lacks the blockbuster franchises of the Xbox and the originality of the Wii and DS. I love Sony for my other electronic needs, but it'll never be superior to Microsoft and Nintendo in terms of gaming.

I kind of agree with you. I don't hate Sony and they are good to certain extent but I will never like them like how I loves Nintendo. I don't owned Xbox 360, my brother has it but I never played the consoles even once so I can't say anything about Microsoft.

Back