Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Much like the last few years, Nintendo plans on skipping the big stage presentation and instead focus on their Direct series to bring about news. This year, most of their Direct will focus on the newest Smash Bros for the Switch console followed by their Tree house Live presentation.

Nintendo's E3 Direct will air Tuesday, June 12th at 9 a.m. PT with the following link:

Nintendo at E3 2018

As always, GL will bring you all the news as it happens during E3 2018.

Last edited:
I hope they have awesome Smash trailers like they had for Smash 4, but I also hope they show more than just Smash stuff... I love Smash, and I'm going to get it, but I don't know how long it'll keep my interest since I have no one to play Smash with anymore.

Updated with image.

I hope they have awesome Smash trailers like they had for Smash 4, but I also hope they show more than just Smash stuff... I love Smash, and I'm going to get it, but I don't know how long it'll keep my interest since I have no one to play Smash with anymore.

I'll get a Switch if a nice Smash bros bundle is announced, then I'll proceed to kick your butt :p

Finally, a presentation that I'll be able to watch at a normal hour since I'm from Europe. Is anybody else hoping for a new Animal Crossing for the Switch? I'll die from happiness if they announce it tomorrow.

We all know that they'll be making the Pokemon for sure but still, I'm excited to possibly see some teasers about it. Those are the 2 games that are on top of my list! Fingers crossed for tomorrow and some amazing new games :grin:

Finally, a presentation that I'll be able to watch at a normal hour since I'm from Europe. Is anybody else hoping for a new Animal Crossing for the Switch? I'll die from happiness if they announce it tomorrow.

We all know that they'll be making the Pokemon for sure but still, I'm excited to possibly see some teasers about it. Those are the 2 games that are on top of my list! Fingers crossed for tomorrow and some amazing new games :grin:

most of it will be smashed based I'm sure, but hopefully other tidbits will be in the presentation.

I really look forward to seeing Nintendo's E3 Direct aired on Tuesday, June 12th at 9 a.m. I am particularly glad because it's going to be a great time

Back