NINTENDO FOR KIDS & NOT REAL GAMERS?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

• YES, Nintendo are for kids and not for real gamers!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only Sony and Xbox are for real gamers ! ! !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
People are confusing "Fake Gamers" with "Casual Gamers".

Gamers are people that play games frequently. Casual Gamers are people who play games every so often, generally of the easier kinds. There is no such thing as fake gamers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, unless government agent goes undercover as a gamer in order to uncover a smuggling ring... I know nothing!

Care to name some examples?

I think everybody had chosen kind of what their main focus was for those consoles, while still of course providing the other experiences as well.. Ps3 games seemed to try and focus on the single player part of games, Xbox360 games tried to provide good multiplayer experiences and the Wii wanted to provide the best local multiplayer experience. I think thy all managed to do all that. I personally played most of the big PS3 and Xbox titles but don really replay them.. while I replay almost all my Wii titles with out getting bored

OK, this is how I see it in terms of casual vs hardcore.

The term casual or hardcore refers to the amount of time you play, NOT the actual game you play.

In the minds of retarded sony fanboys who have the worst grammar imaginable and only care about "OMG graphics and HD and omg this can do blu-ray lolol", a hardcore gamer is someone who plays Call of Duty, Crysis, etc, and a casual gamer is someone who plays Wii Sports or something.

However, this is how I see it:
If you play Call of Duty every so often, you are a casual gamer.
If you play Wii Sports everyday, for hours, trying to get a perfect score in Bowling on the Power Throws mode, and trying to do that trick where you get the ball to roll on the rails in Level 10, and make that explosion thing that automatically knocks all the skittles/pins down, then, you're a hardcore gamer.

Therefore, IMO, there is no such thing as a "casual" or "hardcore game", only a gamer.

I repeat.... it's how much you play, not WHAT you play. If you play Xbox360 or PS3 games every day for hours, you could be a hardcore gamer. If you play Yoshi's Story for the same amount of time, trying to eat all 720 melons, you are also a hardcore gamer. Yes, the term "Hardcore Nintendo gamer" is not an oxymoron.

Back