Nintendo Labo

Marc

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
They're selling us cardboard lol.

The Variety Kit will be $69.99 and the Robot Kit will be $79.99.

The most Nintendo thing that Nintendo can do. No one sees it coming and comes out of nowhere.

I personally would never buy this, but I know it be great for young kids and those who enjoy this kind of modeling.

Though the price, for moving cardboard is a bit much...

It's cool, but it's too expensive for what it is. You think cardboard would be like $40 or less.

It's cool, but it's too expensive for what it is. You think cardboard would be like $40 or less.
I get it free at a big grocery in my area.

But there's also software that comes with the cardboard packs Nintendo is selling.

I get it free at a big grocery in my area.

But there's also software that comes with the cardboard packs Nintendo is selling.
Oh, I didn't notice the game that came with it. I was wondering how it was supposed to work.

Still, I will admit this is a cool idea, I just don't have the money to throw at something like this. Also, my room is a very small area so I wouldn't have a lot of room for the more motioned games.

I think the card board kits would be useful for using to make plastic, wood, or metal versions of the cardboard Labo parts.

I guest, making the parts out of cardboard will help keep the weight down, so shipping and handling is cheaper if you don't have cheap or free shipping at some online stores.

This maybe a collector items in many years sort of like old artwork.

Saw a new Labo trailer

Or just use some unused leftover cardboard boxes? and save the 10 bucks for something else.

I could be wrong, but it looks like labo is using ordinary cardboard to me, so if you have a high enough level of cardboard crafting skill, I reckon you could do with leftover cardboard boxes.

Indeed, especially with max stars P5 proficiency level.

Saw this, playing the rythm game, deemo with labo piano

Just read that Labo sold only 30% of the initial shipment according to media crate. So it looks like it's not selling that well in Japan.

I did expect that since the very first Nintendo Labo video.
I really saw no point in a 6842 yen piece of cardboard that turns a device designed for pure gameplay into a piano, a robot, or a fishing rod.
That's really not the target audience the Switch had since its launch.

This is cool, controlling his wheelchair with labo

Back