Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Nintendo_Mousepad.jpg

As of last month, Nintendo held its monthly sales-leader position for consoles and handhelds in North America, selling a combined tally of 438,000 Wiis in the US and Canada, as well as 434,300 total Nintendo DSs.

Obviously this news has raised the Kyoto, Japan-based publisher’s stock price. Since hitting a year low of 28,320 yen (about $247) in January, the company's stock has been climbing steadily

The company's market value stands at 8.39 trillion yen (about $73.1 billion), which surpasses Canon's 8.12 trillion yen (about $70.7 billion) value, yet is still behind Toyota, which currently stands at 24 trillion yen (about $209 billion).

WTG Nintendo. Though they've been getting my (or my parents depending on how old I was) money for the passed 20 years!!

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ September 26, 2007 05:02 pm) been getting mine (and my parents money) for the last 21 years
LOL...it's actually been 22 years for me I think. My parents bought me a NES back when it was released (1985)...I've had Nintendo games ever since.

Back